• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FBI Busts Down Door, Fatally Shoots Her Disabled Veteran Son in Pre-Dawn Raid

Death From A Distance

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
It appears the government is preying on the weak as a show of force. They last guy they raided was murdered as well!

A family is desperately seeking answers after FBI agents busted down the door and killed their relative in a pre-dawn raid last week.

The FBI is refusing to tell a grieving mother why they showed up in armored vehicles at 6 am last Wednesday and fatally shot her son.

According to WBBJ, FBI agents showed up at a residence in Henderson, Tennessee to serve a man named Theodore Deschler an arrest warrant when things turned deadly.

A neighbor told WBBJ he woke up at 6 am after he heard a loud bang.

“I was woken up at about six o’clock this morning. I heard a loud bang. Then I heard a couple more. I heard the loudspeakers, ‘Come out with your hands up. We’re the FBI. We’re not going anywhere.’ Before I knew it, I was coming out to see what was going on and watched them bust out their windows,” a neighbor told WBBJ.

Theodore’s family believes he was unarmed when the agents busted down the door and threw flashbangs into the home.

“It was a senseless act. You know Teddy was a 100% disabled veteran. He had problems. He had severe PTSD. He had depression but he was getting help for it but this was senseless. He didn’t have a weapon on him. He was just trying to get out of the house because it was filled with tear gas,” Theodore’s mother told WBBJ.

The house was destroyed by tear gas, flashbangs and bullets. Most of the windows were busted out.

Did you know that hemorrhoid flare ups are the original roid rage?
And, no, not too soon. I would do a rimshot but it is Sunday morning and people are still sleeping.

And before the onslaught starts, I agree that the FBI is acting out of bounds.

@Death From A Distance why do the feds do that? Just kill people and not talk about it?

Focus your energy on China Joe, Hunter, the DNC/Commie machine!
Then why are you bringing up some crazy guy who attracted enough attention to get his home raided and shot?

Thats what we pay them for, to deal with the crazies so let them deal with them.

Unless they got the wrong address, they ain't kickin in your door for no reason...

Then why are you bringing up some crazy guy who attracted enough attention to get his home raided and shot?

Thats what we pay them for, to deal with the crazies so let them deal with them.

Unless they got the wrong address, they ain't kickin in your door for no reason...
Sure there are unstable people out there, but being a keyboard commando, doesn't justify murder. Nothing can be trusted under the regime, or any administration. They have gone rouge, and no longer represent We The People.

IMG_6457.jpeg

Sure there are unstable people out there, but being a keyboard commando, doesn't justify murder. Nothing can be trusted under the regime, or any administration. They have gone rouge, and no longer represent We The People.
Gov has been kick in the doors of lunies for a long time.

This is nothing new.

The internet has just made it much easier to identify them.

I agree, let's meet up and discuss what we can do about this offline. And we can exchange some 6.5CM loads.

I'll PM you a link to my grinder account.

It appears the government is preying on the weak as a show of force. They last guy they raided was murdered as well!

A family is desperately seeking answers after FBI agents busted down the door and killed their relative in a pre-dawn raid last week.

The FBI is refusing to tell a grieving mother why they showed up in armored vehicles at 6 am last Wednesday and fatally shot her son.

According to WBBJ, FBI agents showed up at a residence in Henderson, Tennessee to serve a man named Theodore Deschler an arrest warrant when things turned deadly.

“I was woken up at about six o’clock this morning. I heard a loud bang. Then I heard a couple more. I heard the loudspeakers, ‘Come out with your hands up. We’re the FBI. We’re not going anywhere.’ Before I knew it, I was coming out to see what was going on and watched them bust out their windows,” a neighbor told WBBJ.

Theodore’s family believes he was unarmed when the agents busted down the door and threw flashbangs into the home.

“It was a senseless act. You know Teddy was a 100% disabled veteran. He had problems. He had severe PTSD. He had depression but he was getting help for it but this was senseless. He didn’t have a weapon on him. He was just trying to get out of the house because it was filled with tear gas,” Theodore’s mother told WBBJ.

The house was destroyed by tear gas, flashbangs and bullets. Most of the windows were busted out.

Keep trying, glow faggot.

Gov has been kick in the doors of lunies for a long time.

This is nothing new.

The internet has just made it much easier to identify them.

Was it a hostage situation? Or was the guy actively threatening to blow up the neighborhood?

Those should be the only major reasons that warrant a tactical team assault a home with flash bangs and SWAT.

Otherwise they could have had some patience and arrested the guy when he went down to the corner store for cigarettes.

I agree, let's meet up and discuss what we can do about this offline. And we can exchange some 6.5CM loads.

I'll PM you a link to my grinder account.

Don't forget the imitation crab meat as well. And the model train set too. Remember, must be 'HO scale'. 😂

Was it a hostage situation? Or was the guy actively threatening to blow up the neighborhood?

Those should be the only major reasons that warrant a tactical team assault a home with flash bangs and SWAT.

Otherwise they could have had some patience and arrested the guy when he went down to the corner store for cigarettes.
Don't know didnt' read the article, Gate way pundit is National Enquire level of news.

If you drew that level of reaction, you did something really dumb.

Maybe they see it safer to corner him in his home, instead of out in public where there are too many other variables they can't control. When I kill wasps I don't chase them around the yard, I attack the nest. When squirrel build a nest in my soffit, i don't chase them around the yard, I wake up and three in the morning and kill them in the nest.

Another stab at it this weekend. That OT request must be paying off in dividends for you Bennie

• Haha
Reactions: Sandhog308
Don't know didnt' read the article, Gate way pundit is National Enquire level of news.

If you drew that level of reaction, you did something really dumb.

Maybe they see it safer to corner him in his home, instead of out in public where there are too many other variables they can't control. When I kill wasps I don't chase them around the yard, I attack the nest. When squirrel build a nest in my soffit, i don't chase them around the yard, I wake up and three in the morning and kill them in the nest.

His driveway is a transition space. And transition spaces are typically where one’s defenses are weakest and make them easiest to snatch. No more of a threat to the public to take the guy in his driveway.

This guys life was not worth the time to case his house and lay a trap. All it takes is a label, an accusation, a misplaced address and your rights to due process are tossed out the window.

Waking people up with flash bangs and breaking windows doesn’t always illicit a compliant response. It’s a reckless practice in situations that don’t require an immediate response.

His driveway is a transition space. And transition spaces are typically where one’s defenses are weakest and make them easiest to snatch. No more of a threat to the public to take the guy in his driveway.

This guys life was not worth the time to case his house and lay a trap. All it takes is a label, an accusation, a misplaced address and your rights to due process are tossed out the window.

Waking people up with flash bangs and breaking windows doesn’t always illicit a compliant response. It’s a reckless practice for situations that don’t require and immediate response.
Again I don't know enough about this specific case to comment on the why, just speaking in generalities.

Yeah they get it way wrong, I have had the Police banging on my door because the guy they were looking for gave them the wrong apartment number. Been there, done that.

I can't ague with you last statement. It's a valid argument and I don't know enough about this specific occurrence as to why they went hard as they did. But most times, not always but most times there is a valid reason.

Reactions: diverdon
I've sold all my flintlocks and started collecting butterflies. I don't actually dispatch them, I just sort of catch them, name them, and then after a short lecture on the evils of global warming, I release them back into the world -- hopefully wiser and more politically aware. We must all do our part against the vast right wing conspiracy. Visit the SPLC for more information.

Stay woke and obedient, my friends

If you were an elected leader who wanted to become a tyrant, how could you go about identifying teems of LE or Military who would murder at your command?

I suppose you could start by promoting the officer who murdered Ashley Babbitt, then providing other elite LE with similar opportunities.

It's a good thing that will never happen in America.

Whenever I have thoughts like the above, I remind my self of a principle that saved me from many mistakes while in business.

Never attribute to malice that which could be the result of stupidity. Boy o boy are these people stupid. How stupid must one be before it's also evil?

Just so everyone knows, squirrels are a game animal in many states with seasons, bag limits, and other regulations. Although MT, where Juan claims to live, treats small game animals as non-game, with no closed season and no bag limits, you still have to have a valid license and hunt them in designated areas outside city limits. If you shoot them in their nests at 3AM, it’s likely you are committing a crime or crimes.

Normalizing murdering people in their homes. Don't ask questions. The election was secure.

Don't believe us? You're next.

I remember a threads awhile back about gang initiation where they had to kill someone. Perhaps this is the feds new initiation ritual.

Rouge? Is that another way of saying commie? Rouge is french for the color red.

Who told you to show up here and post provocative articles?? We ain’t interested in your obvious bait threads. You’re weak. Go install your fed cameras somewhere else. We ain’t buying what yer selling

You should really clean up your act, and your mouth as well!
This may be Sunday, but the fucking Bear Pit isn't a church. Again, fuck off. Don't like it, hit the report button glowie noob, I've survived far worse on this forum.

We're not falling for your false incitement. We're not falling for your false stories. We're not falling for anything you say, because we're on to your bullshit lies. We're not your monkeys, and this definitely is not your circus.

And in the extremely unlikely event you're not working for the feds to bait us you're even more retarded than we initially thought, which we think you're pretty fucking retarded at this current point in time. Go do your own pussy riot at Quantico, we won't be in attendance but we do look forward to hearing back from your next of kin with how it all works out.

Oh, one more time, fuck off, Ray.