• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s FBI/DOJ caught in another lie, this time about Seth Rich

theLBC

Shiftless
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 21, 2019
    I hate conspiracy theories and I am a big proponent of Occam's Razor. The most obvious and simple explanation is usually the correct one.

That murder screamed professional hit from the first reported stories about it. There are WAY too many coincidences surrounding it, but the timing screams that he was eliminated. However, enough time has passed I doubt any hard evidence still exists that he was the leak beyond some loose talk. As to the actual hit I'm sure only one or two people know about that and it probably can't be proven at this late date. The fact that Obama has buried everything under National Security tells me that there probably are some more bones that can be excavated, but at most they make it look even worse than it does rather than actually implicating anyone, and even if someone was implicated in his murder I am 100% sure it would be some low level person and everyone at the top would skate again.

Our government and the people who inhabit it are rotten to their cores. Unless we restore the Constitutional chains we are going to collapse under all the corruption. The alphabet agencies are themselves the enablers. I'm about done giving the employees a pass and saying it's just the leadership. It couldn't possibly be at this point. They all have to be in on it or an actual whistleblower would have already come forward. They're all fucking silent, and all complicit. That or they don't have a ball between them.

Last edited:
    One America News Network did an exposé on all the coincidences surrounding Seth Rich's murder.

I completely believe he was eliminated due to being discovered he was the leaker within the DNC once they hired Crowdstrike to examine their servers for hacking.... and why they refused to allow the FBI to forensically examine the same.

Reactions: gigamortis and Fig
    Killmonger - Brah, why didn't you shoot him right here?
    Klaw - Because it's better if the crime scene is more spread out. Makes us look like amateurs.

Black-Panther-Trailer-5.jpg

Reactions: Rthur
    When one thinks about all the deaths that occurred to persons connected to Bill and Hillary, it is easy to believe that the Clinton's associates will stop at nothing to protect their corrupt group. Even if it was just vindictiveness, as Wikipedia already had everything, it still matches the agrressiveness of Hillary and co.

this is why any suggestion about any other interference is immediately met with accusations of helping russia.
    they know it is a lie, and that accusing people of wanting to help russia is their only real defense.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
    Wikipedia! :ROFLMAO:

The issue is evidence. You're dealing with criminal enterprise run by attorneys that has massive money, power, and loyal personnel. So far it all just looks bad, and the timing can be ignored as coincidence.

It's all the conspiracy theory of a lunatic fringe and nothing more. Just like with Biden's corruption the caveat is that no one is investigating. It is as if the left just calls it a "conspiracy theory" and it all just goes away. It is also just like Epstein's death. The official, knee jerk explanation is treated as unimpeachable truth, and anyone who asks questions or thinks those answers may not suffice is shut down as a kook. If there is any evidence there is foul play here by the powerful it is the total disinterest in pursuing any sort of real investigation of getting any answer as to what actually happened.

It really is ridiculous.
    25a174525ecf302846db803c84b4dfb8.jpg

wow all this meaningless hear say may cause negative feed back for the DNC and they will sue for damages! I mean they will sue your estate for damages.

Reactions: mtrmn
    What about the high death rate of prior bodyguards for the Clintons? I believe it is six bodyguards have died, that worked for one or two of them.

What about the high death rate of prior bodyguards for the Clintons? I believe it is six bodyguards have died, that worked for one or two of them.
    THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE DEAD
    Major William S. Barkley Jr.
    Captain Scott J. Reynolds
    Sgt. Brian Hanley
    Sgt. Tim Sabel
    Major General William Robertson
    Col. William Densberger
    Col. Robert Kelly
    Spec. Gary Rhodes
    Steve Willis
    Robert Williams
    Conway LeBleu
    Todd McKeehan

Nothing to see here, mind your business or the clintons will put you on the wrong side of the grass. Do you think he was the only president to have sex with children in history ?

Reactions: Edgecrusher
    Sgt. Brian Hanley
    Sgt. Tim Sabel
    Col. William Densberger
    Col. Robert Kelly
    Spec. Gary Rhodes
    Steve Willis
    Robert Williams
    Conway LeBleu
    Todd McKeehan
    Would be most interesting to have some detail on these deaths.

Reactions: Anb618
    Sgt. Brian Hanley
    Sgt. Tim Sabel
    Col. William Densberger
    Col. Robert Kelly
    Spec. Gary Rhodes
    Steve Willis
    Robert Williams
    Conway LeBleu
    Todd McKeehan

This just in... all Lincoln’s bodyguards are dead, too.

The Clintons have had hundreds of bodyguards since about 1985. Lots were senior folks at the time. Without detailed info on each one (ie age, CoD, caliber of gun they shot themselves in back of head with...etc) this is random noise.

Reagans bodyguards are mostly dead, too. Bonzo-code? No, time.

The Clintons are rotten, money grubbing succubi... but they are not behind every dead person.

Except Seth Rich. And I dare say they had nothing to do with him, either. But their circle of power-hungry friends contains enough evil that you don’t need 7 degrees of Kevin Bacon to find that someone may have been clearing the tracks for them on their own initiative.

Evil organizations attract evil people. And they don’t have staff meetings to decide who is in the way. The Capos know where they are needed and the bosses keep their hands clean.

Becket anyone?

Sirhr

Reactions: Barneybdb
    Except Seth Rich. And I dare say they had nothing to do with him, either. But their circle of power-hungry friends contains enough evil that you don’t need 7 degrees of Kevin Bacon to find that someone may have been clearing the tracks for them on their own initiative.

Evil organizations attract evil people. And they don’t have staff meetings to decide who is in the way. The Capos know where they are needed and the bosses keep their hands clean.

Sirhr
    i suppose you could be right about a random wacko, like the guy that almost killed steve scalise, but there are so many things that point to the DNC or Crowdstrike that it is more difficult to accept alternate stories. too many questions to ignore. seth had motive and access.
    - how did the killer know it was seth unless somebody at the DNC or Crowdstrike told them? they were the only ones that could know.
    - why did julian assange offer a reward for information leading to the killer? (while not saying seth was the source).
    - why is the fbi trying to cover up any correspondence related to seth?
    - why did the DNC pay CS huge sums the day after seth was killed, and the day after his friend was killed? coincidence on it's own maybe.

[/tinfoil hat]

i suppose you could be right about a random wacko, like the guy that almost killed steve scalise, but there are so many things that point to the DNC or Crowdstrike that it is more difficult to accept alternate stories. too many questions to ignore. seth had motive and access.
    - how did the killer know it was seth unless somebody at the DNC or Crowdstrike told them? they were the only ones that could know.
    - why did julian assange offer a reward for information leading to the killer? (while not saying seth was the source).
    - why is the fbi trying to cover up any correspondence related to seth?
    - why did the DNC pay CS huge sums the day after seth was killed, and the day after his friend was killed? coincidence on it's own maybe.

[/tinfoil hat]
    All valid... so did the Killintons have anything to do with it? Or was it Washerwoman Schultz? Or Podestas? Or Simply some flunkies in an affiliated organization who knew that with a DNC win, their future was assured And if Cankles lost, they might go to jail.

When an organization is full of power hungry dirtbags who will stop at nothing for personal power and gain... you don’t need a order giver. Bad things happen because it is a criminal enterprise, not because there is a single order giver.

My argument is that for all her reputation for having people killed, Hillary is too weak and too self-protecting. She has, however surrounded herself with animals and is willing to look the other way or just accept that the bad things that happen to others are simply ‘a sign that she is blessed and destined to rule.’ A common theme among the delusional and power mad.

So not disagreeing... and the whole pint of my post is that there are some very suspicious things out there. And some that are just statistics. But I don’t believe for a second that someone at the Bubba and Cankles level are ordering them. They are just sitting on top of a corrupt cesspool filled with NKVD and SS-like apparatchiks who would not hesitate to sweep the road clear in front of the hand that feeds them.

Alas, this is what happens when a bureaucracy turns into a swamp....

Sirhr

Reactions: TACC