• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FBI hid Data that 60% of Mass Shootings Stopped by Good Guy w/ Gun

First responders: Police, paramedics, firefighters...

BASE LEVEL RESPONDERS: Armed citizens who are right there on scene when a crime or an act of terrorism unfolds and are able to immediately and effectively neutralize the threat(s), contain the situation, and let others in the vicinity know that everything is okay until first responders can arrive, take reports, collect the bodies of the would-be terrorists, interview witnesses, and transport the injured to medical care.

This is why an ARMED CITIZENRY is so important and Constitutional Carry MUST be put in place. Might is always right. The only thing that halts a crime or an act of terror are potential victims who are able to respond with force and might equal to and greater than the perpetrators' firepower. Not pleading or trying to reason with them. Neutralization via terminal penetration by a projectile upon the brainstem and heart has a 100% proven rate of instantly stopping violent activity.

7wfw5w.jpg

7wjrks.jpg

Of course they did. I hope nobody here is surprised by this.

I’m pretty sure this won’t be new to many here but a great resource for gun crime statistics is John Lott and his website & books

This happened for the same reason the CDC was forced to "disappear" their study on just how many crimes a year were stopped by gun owners. It makes gun control a whole lot more difficult when the numbers show that disarming the population makes them more likely to be a victim of violent crime (rape, robbery, assault, etc.).

Fake News. Your government would never hide anything from you or lie to you, or kill you.
I'm sure it was just an oversight by a bloated bureaucracy.
Don't worry though. Maybe the republicants are going to write a strongly worded letter to fix it.