• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FBI just raided Mar-a-Lago

If you don’t see LEO as the enemy of the people from the top all the way down to the city level beat cop then there is nothing more that can be done for you. You are a lost cause and a fool at that. The same can be said for any gov’t employee although the police have weapons and the authority to kill.

1l6BxBFAz65M.jpeg

wonder if they even had a warrant ? shitty corrupt government toadies they should have been named scgt scat would have fit better .

Reactions: Robbie Taylor
All the links within are referencing itself not other sources so giant WTF:

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
This is sickening to read. Just sickening that we are now a third world country, and the gestapo, uh, I mean the FBI (yes, the same FBI that participated in a coup or a sitting U.S. President) is a tool of the communist left, used against political opponents. Next, political opponents will be gunned down in the streets.

Do you think DeSantis is paying attention to this?

This is sickening to read. Just sickening that we are now a third world country, and the gestapo, uh, I mean the FBI (yes, the same FBI that participated in a coup or a sitting U.S. President) is a tool of the communist left, used against political opponents. Next, political opponents will be gunned down in the streets.

Do you think DeSantis is paying attention to this?
The same FBI that your local LEO works hand and hand with still today and assists whenever asked. The same FBI under the authority of an unconstitutional federal gov’t. The same fbi and other feds that are still welcomed in all 50 states. Desantis is one of them.

The Left is scared shitless and desparate to find, or manufacture something criminal, that will stick to DJT. They know their run will end in November and Trump would win in 2024. I wonder if they even had a warrant.

Liddy told us to shoot the jack booted thugs in the head with a 30-06.

The Left is scared shitless and desparate to find, or manufacture something criminal, that will stick to DJT. They know their run will end in November and Trump would win in 2024. I wonder if they even had a warrant.
They don’t need no stinking warrant!

Reactions: XP1K
Government can do anything they want and you are powerless , even if they are wrong when they do it by the time it's corrected you'll be penniless.
Surprised that they have let him live this long on account he is to dangerous to the elites.

The FBI was already losing whatever credibility it had left and now it’s gone. Gestapo tactics utilized by the democrats to intimidate and destroy its political opponents is mind blowing and should worry everyone. Rudy Gulliani, Roger Stone, James Okeefe, and now Donald Trump have all been subjected to this thuggery.

The Democrats have balls that they stole from the Republicans when they weren't looking or cared!

The FBI was already losing whatever credibility it had left and now it’s gone. Gestapo tactics utilized by the democrats to intimidate and destroy its political opponents is mind blowing and should worry everyone. Rudy Gulliani, Roger Stone, James Okeefe, and now Donald Trump have all been subjected to this thuggery.
Add Steve Bannon, Peter Navarro, and Alex Jones. ADD ALL THOSE J6 POLITICAL PRISONERS.

This happened the first working day after the Congress began the August Recess. They're out of town for a month. Nobody will call an emergency session.

Reactions: Steelwaver
An DNC ruse to get Trump pissed off to announce he is on for 2024 so they can use taht as fuel for donations for the midterms.
Nope.

This is a night of long knives event without the blood so far.

This will not end well.

It will be interesting to see which way it goes.

Sides are being chosen.

Which way will force orgs go?

Fuck off, traitor.
Lol. Didn’t mean to trigger ya there bud. You ok?

I voted for Trump in 16 and 20. He had policies I agreed with and some I didn’t. Bottom line is that Trump pissed in their Cheerios, now he’s paying the price. That was the only point I was making. Didn’t figure I’d have to break it down into layman’s terms for an educated audience. Maybe the left isn’t the only side that responds with emotion instead of fact.

This does set a dangerous precedent going forward.