• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FBI Lubbock Terrorist Bust

Re: FBI Lubbock Terrorist Bust

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TMcGinnis</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not trying to start any type of political debate or anything of that nature. Just scary since I'm a student at Texas Tech. AND he lived in the same apartments as my girlfriend. Thought I would share.

http://dallas.fbi.gov/dojpressrel/pressrel11/dl022411.htm

</div></div>

Not cool at all.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dlc356</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Red = Positive
Black = Negative </div></div>

So what's this blue wire for?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So what's this blue wire for? </div></div>

Hell, I don't know... I work for the water & gas co. electricity is dangerous...
smile.gif

Yet another sand monkey causing problems.

Lovely...

I'm assuming he was a Christian Fundamentalist?.."They" are always wanting to blow up the infidels....

I'm assuming he was a Christian Fundamentalist?.."They" are always wanting to blow up the infidels....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: patriotoutlaw</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm assuming he was a Christian Fundamentalist?.."They" are always wanting to blow up the infidels.... </div></div>

You do realize the number of murders and bombings revolving around angry Christians and abortion clinics far eclipses the number of Muslim attacks on US soil over the last 20 years don't you?

Relgion and racism are banned on this forum for a reason let's keep the discussion on topic.

Should just put him and all the chemicals, in the trunk of a car with worn out shocks, and roll it backwards down a steep washboard dirt road.

Nothing religous about that, CW.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Should just put him and all the chemicals, in the trunk of a car with worn out shocks, and roll it backwards down a steep washboard dirt road.

Nothing religous about that, CW. </div></div>

I am fine with this suggestion.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COURAGEWOLF</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: patriotoutlaw</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm assuming he was a Christian Fundamentalist?.."They" are always wanting to blow up the infidels.... </div></div>

You do realize the number of murders and bombings revolving around angry Christians and abortion clinics far eclipses the number of Muslim attacks on US soil over the last 20 years don't you?

Relgion and racism are banned on this forum for a reason let's keep the discussion on
topic. </div></div>

Sorry Wolf...Exactly what WAS the topic...the dude is a fucking muslim!

Not quite sure what the comment about the Fundamentalist Christian was, but the article was regarding an extremist member of the Muslim religion trying to carry out a terrorist act. Just found the article a bit chilling considering the closeness to home.

Again, like I said, Im not trying to start some crazy debate.

You sir are wrong, he was simply a Muslim doing what his book tells him to do, that is what we are up against, every cleric preaches world wide jihad against all non believers, our news media reports has Americans thinking it's a small number of over a billion who hate everybody, that's simply not the case.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COURAGEWOLF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You do realize the number of murders and bombings revolving around angry Christians and abortion clinics far eclipses the number of Muslim attacks on US soil over the last 20 years don't you? </div></div>

WHAT?? I am not straying into the political arena, nor justifying murder here, but your statement is NOT EVEN FUCKING CLOSE. The attacks of 11 Sept 2001 alone, perpetrated by radical Muslims, killed 2,977 people on US soil, not including the attackers. That's 2,977 murders in just one event. Care to cite credible sources for your supposition, or do you just want to retract it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tullius</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COURAGEWOLF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You do realize the number of murders and bombings revolving around angry Christians and abortion clinics far eclipses the number of Muslim attacks on US soil over the last 20 years don't you? </div></div>

WHAT?? I am not straying into the political arena, nor justifying murder here, but your statement is NOT EVEN FUCKING CLOSE. The attacks of 11 Sept 2001 alone, perpetrated by radical Muslims, killed 2,977 people on US soil, not including the attackers. That's 2,977 murders in just one event. Care to cite credible sources for your supposition, or do you just want to retract it? </div></div>

That's one of those "moral relativism" arguments.

i.e. Abortion clinics have been bombed 41 times in 30 years, but there's only been a handful of foreign sponsored terror attacks. This is supposed to make it look like we've got as many (or more) terrorist nut jobs than they have.

Like yourself, I prefer to count the bodies. This indicates the foreign terrorists are way ahead of the domestic variety.

You are only thinking about America, jihad of some sort has been going on for over a thousand years.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TMcGinnis</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not quite sure what the comment about the Fundamentalist Christian was, but the article was regarding an extremist member of the Muslim religion trying to carry out a terrorist act. Just found the article a bit chilling considering the closeness to home.

Again, like I said, Im not trying to start some crazy debate. </div></div>

My statement was meant merely as sarcasm, while making a point that we are in a religious war within our own borders and abroad.