• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FBI raids home of Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters in election data breach investigation

ubettcha

Private
Minuteman
  • Dec 23, 2017
    Another example of a corrupt FBI and not one of the LEO's or former/current FBI agents say a damm thing

Always save date in multiple formats, including paper, off any networked device.

Have multiple clean hard drives ready to swap in.

Never admit to knowing where all of them are. I don't recall is a great answer. So is I refuse to answer in order to not self-incriminate.

Another example of a corrupt FBI and not one of the LEO's or former/current FBI agents say a damm thing

agree, zero respect for fbi and losing more each day of le

Reactions: 10ring'r and Fig
    dont know what good any of that data would do you…..what good is it if no one will use it to hold the guilty accountable?

The good it does is that exposes that the rule of law is effectively dead. The only reason many people still won't take direction action is that they still think the rule of law is in effect and that it is fair and impartial.

5un87w.jpg

It is unbelievable how fast the FBI has gone full retard and become 100% political.
    The FBI cleaning up any evidence of democrat voter fraud . Nothing to see here .
    Being the Democrats Stasi is the FBI's main mission since Obama .

This isn't hyperbole. They are now literally the Democrat's secret police, and enemies of the American people. Their targeting of parents fighting racism (critical race "theory") and now their attempts to cover up the evidence of the 2020 election are beyond the pale.

The FBI needs to be eliminated NOW. It is unconstitutional in the first place. The States can create a permanent joint taskforce for domestic crime that they run and take this out of the hands of the polititians in DC who have turned an already shady organization into a criminal conspiracy against the Constitution and against the American people.

I am totally pro police, but fuck those jack booted thugs and fuck their masters. People used to say there were good agents in the ranks, but this targeting of PTA meetings is the first fucking time there has been a single whistle blower. The whole organization needs to go.

There's an excellent book called "How Democracies Die" (Published Jan-2018) that has been historically accurate about where we are now, and would seem to be predictive of where we're headed. I believe that 10 years from now, this country will not look anything like the democracy it "has been" in the past. Which side you're on in this debate will determine if you're OK with how it evolves. "Time" will be the ultimate arbiter of this debate.

We are at the point where we need to try turning the power off and then back on again...
    That works fine for something simple like a "Toaster" or a "School Board" ... but for something complicated like an "Airplane" or a "National Government", that frequently results in a loss of control, followed by a pretty spectacular crash.

The good it does is that exposes that the rule of law is effectively dead. The only reason many people still won't take direction action is that they still think the rule of law is in effect and that it is fair and impartial.
    For some I don't think it's the fact they belive in the rule of law still. It's the overwhelming complexity of what needs to be done. The logistics and finances alone are difficult. Let alone you can't leave a digital footprint at all. It's a final decision with no turning back. 5 dudes in each state that pool their resources could do it. But that's all hypothetical. Oh hold on, some ones at the door...

• Haha
    Reactions: 308pirate
    For some I don't think it's the fact they belive in the rule of law still. It's the overwhelming complexity of what needs to be done. The logistics and finances alone are difficult. Let alone you can't leave a digital footprint at all. It's a final decision with no turning back. 5 dudes in each state that pool their resources could do it. But that's all hypothetical. Oh hold on, some ones at the door...

tenor.gif

• Love
    Reactions: camocorvette