• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FBI says it’s hunting Iranian assassins intent on killing Trump & Trump era administration officials

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
IMG_0181.png

Ahh. Their trolling the waters with this BS so when one of .govs/oligarchys employees started offing trump or his underlings they can say “we told you the Iranians were gonna do this “

SMFH
Sadly, exactly my first thought. Politics aside, he insulted and humiliated a lot of powerful people and they will never let him be president again.

The puppet master pictured above is playing a chess game that he will eventually loose catastrophically
I'd reckon he's no more than a low to mid level general. The ones pulling his strings stay out of sight and the one pulling their strings is hidden in plain site.

seems they want mike pompeo more than anyone (besides trump).
he is part of the swamp, otherwise the fbi wouldn't be looking for shit.

What that means to me is that they have decided to kill President Trump and blame Iran.
I'll second that commotion, but they're lacking the fact they never gamed it to ground, or understand the full concept of Unintended Consequences. This is not the information world it was back in 1963, when they last killed a president.

I'll second that commotion, but they're lacking the fact they never gamed it to ground, or understand the full concept of Unintended Consequences. This is not the information world it was back in 1963, when they last killed a president.
Now you know why Nikki Haley is staying in the race.

Typical dark deep state bullshit…

FUCK the alphabet corruption..SMFH
Yeah, and there comes a point in time to stand up and face the truth that we're at war and the government is the enemy.

And what should happen when an enemy government assassinates your leader?

Reactions: BurtG and Jgore
doubt they will look very hard or effectively. maybe except to provide intel and targeting data. they couldn't find or recognize LHO. but then,he was a CIA asset and they haven't talked to each other much until the planning of 9/11.

Reactions: gigamortis
"They" must not be that confident that they can commit enough fraud in November to install their candidate of choice.
I said yesterday in another thread when Colo.'s attempt to keep Trump off the ballot was shot down by the SC that Plan B would be brought out.

And less than 24 hours later, surprise, surprise. Not.

If there's two thing those over educated dumbfucks are, it's they're obvious and predictable.

The FBI has been so blatantly into being evil recently that nobody is going to believe the story that the Iranians did it.
Anyone not an imbecile will know the FBI was behind it.

But it won't matter, the "news" will say the "facts" and we'll jump right into that war with Iran that the MIC and the RINOs and the DEMs have been drooling for meanwhile Israel will sit back and laugh as the stupid Goys pay and die to do the work of the Tribe.

The FBI has been so blatantly into being evil recently that nobody is going to believe the story that the Iranians did it.

But it won't matter, the "news" will say the "facts" and we'll jump right into that war with Iran that the MIC and the RINOs and the DEMs have been drooling for meanwhile Israel will sit back and laugh as the stupid Goys pay and die to do the work of the Tribe.
Like Nancy Pelosi herself said "I don't care what the GOP thinks." And neither does their Stasi FBI.

The FBI and Comey got caught redhanded in a scheme to frame Trump in Operation Russia Collusion; they know they're blatantly corrupt and evil, they know you know they're blatantly corrupt and evil and they don't give a fuck what you know and think.

Last edited:
Or at least thats their cover story.

I consider OJ Simpson's story of trying to find the 'real killers' of Nicole Brown Simpson more credible.

'Hunting' is FBI code for Recruiting.
Hunting or helping them?

It's all a bs distraction to keep you from seeing what's really going on or will happen. Be patient , and eventually all will see the bigger picture.

It's all a bs distraction to keep you from seeing what's really going on or will happen. Be patient , and eventually all will see the bigger picture.
According to Elon Musk, something big is on the horizon that will make 9/11 look like a small event by comparison.

They haven't ushered these terrorists in from every hostle country to increase diversity.

Not to derail my own thread but here you go.

There's a quiet rat in the shadows. They specialize in flipping governments around the world. They hatched the Russia collusion hoax using their allies in foreign countries. The FauxBI is their baby brother and does the dirty work on conus. They have their stooges in Congress (Lyndsey Graham types) that are ready to spew the war chant.
They can't use Russia because they have claimed for years that Trump is a Russian agent. But they have had the Iranians on the back burner for a long time. They recently moved them to the front of the stove and turned up the heat with the Yemen and Red Sea BS.
It's odd though that they would put this out into the public before hatching their plan. Is it a test balloon? That's not their MO. So who knows. I guess time will tell.

Or at least thats their cover story.

I consider OJ Simpson's story of trying to find the 'real killers' of Nicole Brown Simpson more credible.

'Hunting' is FBI code for Recruiting.
That means they are going to do it.

Reactions: BurtG
There's a quiet rat in the shadows. They specialize in flipping governments around the world. They hatched the Russia collusion hoax using their allies in foreign countries. The FauxBI is their baby brother and does the dirty work on conus. They have their stooges in Congress (Lyndsey Graham types) that are ready to spew the war chant.
They can't use Russia because they have claimed for years that Trump is a Russian agent. But they have had the Iranians on the back burner for a long time. They recently moved them to the front of the stove and turned up the heat with the Yemen and Red Sea BS.
It's odd though that they would put this out into the public before hatching their plan. Is it a test balloon? That's not their MO. So who knows. I guess time will tell.
You can bet the FBI's big brother is watching over this. This is their forte and the JFK assassination was their magnum opas. They aren't going to concede that roll to a bunch of rubes in matching 501 jeans.

Last edited:
"The renewed push to catch Iranian intel operatives comes as new details emerge that the Secret Service continued to monitor former Trump National Security Council advisors John Bolton and Robert O’Brien long after they left their positions, explicitly due to the potential threats from Iran. "

From the article ^^^^^^

Reason to surveil Trump and anyone associated with him? Remember Trump saying that his phones were bugged in 2016? They denied it back then and now they are telling us up front.

According to Elon Musk, something big is on the horizon that will make 9/11 look like a small event by comparison.

They haven't ushered these terrorists in from every hostle country to increase diversity.

Not to derail my own thread but here you go.
tucker and macgregor say the same. i fear IT is coming. what form? who can say? when? many call it in the fall. IMHO personal family survival will be a crap shoot. prepping will save some. %,who knows? survival of country,culture and civilization seems unlikely. glad to be a very early boomer. wouldn't mind to be a latish silent. only personal fear is family 2 kids,2 grands,4 greats. i have no way to help contribute to their survival,security or protection. the loss of a republican,capitalist,free society will be an enormous human loss very hard to resurrect. that has been truly unique in human history and i guess looks like contrary to the species natural social order.

Reactions: JIMB3AM
tucker and macgregor say the same. i fear IT is coming. what form? who can say?
I'm guessing something along the lines of what the izzys had happen last Oct. but on a much larger scale. Thinking the AT&T bump in the road was just a test drive for when, along with either a huge grid issue, or complete media off air. Control the information control the event, or to prevent quality rebuttal, in a timely fashion.

I said yesterday in another thread when Colo.'s attempt to keep Trump off the ballot was shot down by the SC that Plan B would be brought out.

And less than 24 hours later, surprise, surprise. Not.

If there's two thing those over educated dumbfucks are, it's they're obvious and predictable.
And if you listen close enough one of them will tell you what they’re going to do. Nancy Pelosi was always good for spilling the beans.

Reactions: Bender
doubt they will look very hard or effectively. maybe except to provide intel and targeting data. they couldn't find or recognize LHO. but then,he was a CIA asset and they haven't talked to each other much until the planning of 9/11.
Thats where their lying msm mouthpieces take over.

Critical thinking, sane, conservative patriots that know the truth will then be cast as 'conspiracy theorists, nuts, white supremacists, domestic terrorists, etc.'

Reactions: BurtG
Does he qualify for 10 kilobuck migrant check ?

2024-03-05_11-07-40.png