• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FBI Seizes $86 Million From Safe Deposit Boxes, "Permanently Confiscated"

problem is there needs to be consequences such ass all the agents lose their jobs and pensions as does the person giving the order
Part 'em out. There's a hell of a need for kidneys, lungs, liver's, hearts, eyeballs, you name it. Then, and only then, would they be "viable contributors to society".

Reactions: BurtG
John Dillinger was more based than the entirety of the FBI. He only took the small hats' money. FBI only takes Joe Citizen's money..

“You’re offending half the membership “
No, I'm not. The membership understands the difference between innocent until proven guilty and guilty until proven innocent. I believe they also understand and believe in the Constitution while trying to keep communities safe (I've seen what happens when there is no rule of law and it isn't good). That goes to say that there is still a lot of improvement that can be had and Civil Asset Forfeiture is definitely one of them.

No, I'm not. The membership understands the difference between innocent until proven guilty and guilty until proven innocent. I believe they also understand and believe in the Constitution while trying to keep communities safe (I've seen what happens when there is no rule of law and it isn't good). That goes to say that there is still a lot of improvement that can be had and Civil Asset Forfeiture is definitely one of them.
Well. They’re cops. So.

Not all are the same. Some are really good guys/gals, some joined to help out their community, make it a safer, better place and haven't compromised their values.

• Love
Reactions: Sean the Nailer