• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FBI Sniper School Q targets

M.Born28

Private
Minuteman
Nov 24, 2019
Southeast Nebraska
Hey guys, I'm looking for a link to download these specific targets. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The images I've shared on here are very low quality and fuzzy even close up.

Thanks in advance,
Matt
Small Ron Swanson 1.jpg
Small Ron Swanson.jpg

Our target shed at the SDM school was pretty rich and we had ALL the hostage targets and shit. No idea where we got all that shit from though. Anyway, anytime we pulled out the hostage targets and after all the scored shooting was over and it was just sort of a free fire practice, the guys would always shoot ragged holes and hundreds of rounds --all through the hostage and completely missing the bad guy. Smart asses even shot the hostage such a pass through would miss the bad guy. When we used the good guy/bad guy targets (some were cops, some were "bad guys" in the classic watch cap) they'd only shoot the cop targets and leave the bad guys.

At least they shot what they were aiming at and grouped well in general and that was the point. We never quite understood the psychology behind this but it was axiomatic regardless of the class.

Best targets though were these mannequins that were held up by a balloon in the head and one in the chest connected to a string. Pretty slick and in low light or smoke they looked pretty real too.

Wherever Lon is, I would like to pay him a visit. I would bet you would find a very tortured soul.
That is how it would be for me.

Supposedly he was at Waco killing people trying to escape the buildings they lit on fire.

The fact he hasn’t been tortured to death over about a years time span shows how law abiding the right / good side is.

Motherfucker from .gov kills my innocent wife or child, he will die by my hand or I will die trying. Little saddened Randy hasnt taken care of this. Met his nephew once at a conference. We were instant companions through our mutual trust of the govt.

I know I should have it in me and forgiveness isn't available for a puke like that.

Im not one to often say stuff like this and so help me Lord to remain steadfast in my duty.

PS: after reading the above, FU Lon if so.