• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FBI's 'Leak Strategy': Was It Criminal Collusion To Damage Trump?

Just one of the many traitors that need sorted out properly.
stg071518dAPR20180715074508.jpg

I’ve lost a lot of respect for the fbi. I seen a poll of a large number of Americans agree with me. I don’t see why people are not outraged at the double standard standard within the justice department. It’s black and white to me. I’d like to see all of them jailed and or sentenced to death... after a fair trial of course. Lol. Is the Hillary uranium deal not treasonous by its definition?

So Strzok will be sacrificed . No real justice . That is if anyone actually gets charged . I say charge em one at a time . Ferret them away . Tell the press that they rolled on the insiders . Spring them and watch the Arkancide . Gather enough evidence so that when Pigface is done they can charge her . Win win .
My apologies to pigs for suggesting that the look like Hitlery .

There is one big name missing in that article that was in this up to his jug ears.

Jeff Sessions is a plant inside the DOJ. His abdication of authority allows the fox to run the hen house.
Rosenstein and Comey will probably have their names placed on the building after they removed Hoover's.

Jeff Sessions is a plant inside the DOJ. His abdication of authority allows the fox to run the hen house.
Rosenstein and Comey will probably have their names placed on the building after they removed Hoover's.
Im wondering if that is true. Where has he been???

I’ve lost a lot of respect for the fbi.

It sounds like you might be implying you still have some respect left?

I think you'll find a good number of people who understand what is going on have negative levels of respect for the FBI as zero is not low enough.. them and of course the IRS and DOJ etc.

Reactions: Greg Langelius *

I think you'll find a good number of people who understand what is going on have negative levels of respect for the FBI as zero is not low enough.. them and of course the IRS and DOJ etc.

I keep hearing about those FAITHFUL line agents that hate what their agency is doing.......where are they?

I would think that there are still a lot of decent people in the fbi. Unfortunately we had 8 years of the scum being promoted and being put in charge. I have a college friend that works at Dept of homeland security. He tells me it’s not as far gone as people think. Only the trash get the spotlight. I hope he is right. It’s sad the good guys can’t speak up without getting fired and loosing a career and pensions but that’s life I suppose. They are thinking of their family the same as I do. But as some point it’s got to hit the fan.

Reactions: Greg Langelius *
this is deeper than 8 years, they are rotten from beginning to end.

I would think that there are still a lot of decent people in the fbi. Unfortunately we had 8 years of the scum being promoted and being put in charge. I have a college friend that works at Dept of homeland security. He tells me it’s not as far gone as people think. Only the trash get the spotlight. I hope he is right. It’s sad the good guys can’t speak up without getting fired and loosing a career and pensions but that’s life I suppose. They are thinking of their family the same as I do. But as some point it’s got to hit the fan.