• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F T/R Competition Fclass arca rail bipod

DynamicAccuracy

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
May 6, 2017
Mexico, MO
Any f class bipod made to work with an arca rail? Wanting one to throw on my PRS rig to try my hand at some f-class matches

I think the bipods from LRA are and a couple of them would work fine. Some of the other wide footprint PRS based pods should work too.

"F Classs bipods" are basically Joypod, Phoenix, and Duplin, not many others out there in use. None of those is cheap. If you are going to spend the $$ on a pod I'd get a better PRS based pod that can do both instead of an F class pod that is a one trick pony.

Any f class bipod made to work with an arca rail? Wanting one to throw on my PRS rig to try my hand at some f-class matches
Yes I’ve only seen it once on the line there was a Phoenix bipod mounted on a Area 419 Arcalock Clamp Picatinny Adapter

Reactions: Reaper 31