• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F T/R Competition FCNC @ Raton - Team match F-T/R

Denys

Turbulent Optics Student
Minuteman
  • Mar 26, 2012
    Texas
    I received confirmation of my entry in the F-Class National Championship in Raton, NM this coming September. I would like to avoid the last minute scamble of last year in Lodi to shoot in the team match, so I am asking now if there are teams looking for shooters. I am rated F-Class LR Expert, all done at 1000 yards in F-T/R and I am able to hit the target most of the time.

Re: FCNC @ Raton - Team match F-T/R

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Denys</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I am able to hit the target most of the time. </div></div>

A definite plus!!
    laugh.gif

I thought so too, that's why I listed it.
    smile.gif

Good luck up there Denys...you should do well if you keep shooting those 95% scores at 1k... I think you are closer to Master than Expert
    wink.gif

Thanks, SNAFUBAR. I think the reason my scores have improved over the last few months is due to my new scope; it's amazing how well one can shoot when one is able to see the reticle on the target. My 690 months old eyes need all the help they can get. I would definitely love to reach Master at 1000 yards, but as you well know, it's very difficult in F-T/R.

See you at the next match in 10 days.