• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FDAC custom charts generated by Load Base3

Ewen

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 31, 2004
Northampton England
Hi guys,

I have created a small spreadsheet that allows you to take the DA date from LOADBASE3 and print it in a format compatible with the FDAC slide rule.
I think this gives the best of both worlds, you can then have any calibre speed that you want generated in excellent ballistic package and take it into the field in the superb FDAC product.
If anybody would like this excel sheet please just send me a PM, unless some kid sould can figure a way to get it posted here or on an FTP site for people to download.

It is still ugly, but functional, but it allows you to choose any range bands you want, and to work in MOA/MIL Yards/Metres or any combo.

If you want pretty dont bother but if you just want hard custom numbers for your FDAC and are a Loadbase 3 owner then this may be of use.

BTW its FREE, if you want to you can make a donation to Help for Heroes.

regards

Ewen

Re: FDAC custom charts generated by Load Base3

We have an extensive library of new FDAC slides that will be available in the very near future, just making a few last minute changes before release.

We have over 70 new slides that have undergone extensive live fire testing and validation, they are outstandingly accurate and they will look, feel, and function EXACTLY the same as the existing FDAC slides. We will also have the ability to build custom slides for your specific application as well.

Stay tuned, our guys are working very hard to get these produced as fast as possible. The library of available slides will be extensive.

Sorry if my post was taken the wrong way, I was only trying to tie up together what I think are two great products.

regards

Ewen

Ewen,

I sincerely appreciate your efforts in developing slides that will function effectively with our FDAC product line, it greatly helps in broadening our audience outside of military users that are required to shoot a specific cartridge. For all of the owners of the Loadbase product, this is a very viable way to get custom data into our product without having to spend any money.

Our slide library will enable you to order custom slides or pick from a huge selection of slides of the most popular bullets and the applicable velocity ranges for each specific bullet. These will be offered on slides that will be completely dimensionally correct, fitting into the FDAC perfectly and the data aligning properly with the exterior case printing. The little things REALLY matter to us, and we take our time to ensure that our products are dead nuts accurate before releasing them.

I applaud the effort and the creativity contributed by the members of this site in the development and several of the modifications that we've made to our product. We've got an amazing team of guys that have worked tirelessly to ensure that we produce the most accurate and practical product for quickly and easily acquiring a firing solution in a field environment.

Taylor
ACTS, LLC