• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision FDE ARNVGs with Elbit tubes

Bb214

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 30, 2018
Hey guys,

Looking to offload my ARNVGs. I purchased these back in February from Custom Night Vision. I haven't used them near as much as I anticipated I would be. I'm looking to get back into long range/PRS shooting again and planning to move these so that I can free up some funds for that. I have the spec sheets available. Each tube does have a blem in it as you can see in the attached pictures. Outside of that they are really nice tubes. Maybe have a total of an hour of runtime on them since I bought them and mostly have been walking around the yard for 5-10 min at at time. Looking for 7600$ shipped and insured. Not really looking for trades unless its a ZCO527 or a Tangent with cash on top. Will take more pics of anything thats needed as well as setting up a facetime call or anything like that.
IMG_4281.jpg
IMG_4246.JPG
IMG_0479.JPEG
IMG_0480.JPEG