• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms FDE AXSR - Many caliber combinations available. Tons of accessories.

ForgeValley

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 22, 2018
    WNC
    Looks like it’s time to teach my son to shoot and hunt, so putting the AXSR up for sale so I can build a couple of rifles more appropriate for that.

FDE AXSR, well used but in excellent shape (everything will have slight scuffs, marks, etc because, you know, I actually shot this). Trigger shoe is an AI straight. FDE Ergo vertical grip and Black Ergo grip included. All pic rail sections, buttpad spacers, thumbdrive manual are included. The FDE FPA is at AINA getting a shroud spring replaced, should be back this week.

Asking price is $8000 shipped with 1 bolt, mag, and barrel from the options below. The bolt/barrel/mag combos are ONLY available after the rifle has sold and rifle buyer has made a selection.

Bolt\Barrel\Mag combos (you get one of these as part of the rifle). Price sold separately indicated.

308 bolt body with 1 mag and factory 24” 6.5 Creedmoor barrel 1:8 (40 rounds) - $1500
    Magnum bolt body with 1 300 WM mag and 7mm PRC barrel (Blue Mountain Precision, 25", Benchmark blank, 1:8 - 50 rounds) - $1400
    Lapua bolt body with 1 FDE mag and factory 27” 300 Norma barrel 1:8 (50 rounds) - $1500

Additional bolts, barrels, and mags are available either standalone or as part of the purchase of the rifle. I will make package deals, especially to the purchaser of the AXSR.

All that is left:

Factory 24” 6.5 Creedmoor barrel 1:8 (40 rounds) - $750 shipped​

Lilja 338 blank 1:9, 30” finish - $525​
    APA Fat Bastard SS 338 cal - $125​
    APA Fat Bastard Nitride 30 Cal - $125​
    Piercision self timing Muscle Brake 338 Cal - $125​
    If you need more pictures of anything, let me know.​
    Only trades I will consider are:​
    Leupold Mk 4 or 5 HD​
    XLR Envy Pro LA​
    Deviance long action, Deviant or Rukus​
    Lone Peak LA Fuzion with mag or lapua bolt​
    Terminus Zeus LA mag or lapua bolt​
    XLR Element 4.0 Aluminum LA.​
    20240302_160602.jpg
    Bartlein 30” 300 Norma barrel 1:9 with ~ 600 rounds - $250
    Elite Iron Revolution steel bipod with correct pic rail mount with rubber, standard and ski feet - $550
    Black firing pin assembly - about 40 rounds on it. - $525 SPF​
    Tab Gear barrel sleeve - $30
    Dependabilt Bag rider - $80 SOLD​
    Bolt holders from pfl338 - $10 each
    Straight trigger shoe from pfl338 - $35
    Area 419 M30 tenon caps - $20 each
    Black 338 magazine - $150​
    Extra buttpad - $25​

Last edited:
    Guys, have received tons on messages on accessories, many have an "I'll take it". I will get it all worked out in the AM and let everyone know.

And full transparency, there are 3 pending offers on the rifle in different stages of buyer consideration. First to I'll take it will get the rifle.

Reactions: IsaacL
    I might be interested in the 7PRC and 300 Norma barrel and possibly others if not listed? A firing pin in ever available, if they become available before/after the rifle finds a new home. I also have trades you have listed…