• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

SOLD FDE Barrett 50 cal suppressor for sale

Fenix Mike

Minuteman
Aug 19, 2012
Tulsa, OK
I sold my Barrett and dont have plans of getting another one any time soon. Includes the can, heat sleeve and soft carry case. I have approximately 50 rounds through the rifle suppressed.

$2600 shipped and I eat the first stamp. ($2400 if you are an Arizona resident, then only 1 stamp)

For those that dont know about buying used suppressors, this must Form 4 to my dealer, then Form 3 to your dealer, then Form 4 for you. It will take a while, but you will have confirmation from my FFL that the paperwork is started within 10 days (worst case a few extra days if he's slammed). I will not offer refunds because youre tired of waiting or didn't do your research on the process. If you are in Arizona, you can bypass the first stamp as it is registered there and I will discount it $200.

Last edited:
Negative. You can form 3 straight to their dealer bypassing anyone in your state entirely. Which means its a lot faster.
That goes against anything every FFL has said... do you have anything showing that?

"Basically, if you sell to a person in your state you'll only need to submit a Form 4 directly from you to the buyer. If the buyer is in another state, you'll need to do a Form 4 to an FFL/SOT (i.e. Class 3) license holder in that state - and then the FFL will have to do another Form 4 from them to the buyer. Keep in mind that each Form 4 (even to a dealer) requires a $200 tax stamp payment as well as an NFA wait period. On top of that, most FFLs will expect to charge a transfer fee for this service. It's common to transfer a high-value machine gun to another state - which requires 2 tax stamps; but, the value of suppressors typically isn't high enough to justify this double-whammy. Also, please keep in mind that the double Form 4 does NOT apply if you purchase from an FFL/SOT license holder in another state. In this case, the suppressor can be transferred between dealers without a tax stamp payment using a Form 3."