• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Movie Theater Fear Up Harsh

ewoaf

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2009
    Albemarle VA
    beaurobbins.com
    Picked it up from the library because I was bored. I'm about half way through it.
    It's a Army interogators dark journey through Iraq. So far, it's gay. What the author refers to as torture, I call college. not impressed.

Re: Fear Up Harsh

that's OK as every time I hear the press call interrogation methodology torture I call it what happened to me SERE school.

If the press every had any idea of what they were talking about they would be truly dangerous. I spent a lot of time at Abu Ghraib after the scandal and the prisoners were treated more humanely then I ever was in SERE. I spent time with interrogators on a daily basis and they were true professionals that only wanted to extract information to save American lives. They have a thank less job.