• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feb Promo from Impact Data Books

NOMAD

Owner of the Trailer Park
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 7, 2001
    Hugo
    As always we enjoy offering our customs a chance to save money while offering you a modular data book that offers you the most flexibility and options on the market.

Our books allow shooters over 500 different data collection pages to choose from.

<span style="font-weight: bold">FEBRUARY PROMO</span>
    This month we will be offering shooters A <span style="font-weight: bold">$4 off </span>DISCOUNT on all Reloading data books so you can get your load development done and your ammo ready for the 2013 season.

This months promo code is : <span style="font-weight: bold">LOADMEUP</span>
    Happy Shooting from the leaders in data book production!!

Re: Feb Promo from Impact Data Books

When are you going to have the new Kestrels?

Nomad Thanks for making a difference your books are the best. I will order a reloading book as soon as Im done Hide surfing.

Thanks for the support and feedback. We take pride in knowing we offer the best quality, service, and books designed by shooters for shooters.

Dave working on them as we speak I will keep you posted!

Thanks for all the orders on Feb promo. If you were locked out and not able to order the reloading books because we were out the last few days. I just got another case of them in and they are live and ready for you to order.

You shooters are rocking the Feb promo!!

smile.gif

Last few days for Feb Promo!! Get in on this one while you can!!