• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fed 205M in stock at Bruno's

Re: Fed 205M in stock at Bruno's

You can only purchase 1K per day. With the Haz mat fee, it becomes a bit too much for 1K. If you live in AZ however, it's not a bad deal considering....

Just placed an order. The website said they were still in stock when I placed the order a few minutes ago. We'll see.......

50 bucks per k, they can keep them. They are not that good.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bacarrat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">50 bucks per k, they can keep them. They are not that good. </div></div>

Yep, not the greatest price. I do have a real need for them so I'll shell out the cash.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bacarrat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">50 bucks per k, they can keep them. They are not that good. </div></div>

I know who I'll NOT use when times are good. A friend and I received a shipment of 30K last week that had been on back order for over three months. We had no idea what the price would be until they shipped and were expecting $30 plus per K. Price including shipping and HAZMAT was $118.55 per 5K. Black Hills will get most, if not all our of our future business.

You can buy primers from Black Hills Ammunition?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bacarrat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You can buy primers from Black Hills Ammunition? </div></div>

Black Hills Shooter's Supply. You must have an FFL or an account that pre-dates the last primer scare.

Oh yeah, just saw that my CC was hit for the correct amount for 5k 205M primers. It's about damn time!!!

Just got shipping confirmation on the primers, looks like it was a good to go order!

I am sickened by the scalping of primers going on by well established reloading supply stores!

Bruno's shooting supplies is listing CCI BR-2 Large Rifle Match Primers at <span style="font-weight: bold">$59.95</span> per thousand <span style="font-style: italic">when in stock</span>!
shocked.gif

Compare that to Powder Valley listing CCI BR-2 Large Rifle Match Primers at <span style="font-weight: bold">$37.00</span> per thousand when in stock!
smile.gif

That is <span style="font-weight: bold">$22.95 additional mark up per thousand</span> that Bruno's is adding over the cost that Powder Valley sells CCI BR-2 Large Rifle Match Primers for!
mad.gif

Bruno's currently has Winchester Large Rifle Primers in stock at <span style="font-weight: bold">$44.95</span> per thousand!
shocked.gif

Compare that to Powder Valley listing Winchester Large Rifle Primers when in stock at <span style="font-weight: bold">$25.00</span> per thousand!
smile.gif

That is <span style="font-weight: bold">$19.95 additional mark up per thousand</span> that Bruno's is adding over the cost that Powder Valley sells Winchester Large Rifle Primers for!
mad.gif

If you are desperate and completely out of primers and <span style="font-weight: bold">just gotta have primers immediately,</span> I can understand buying a minimum from whoever has them in stock.

But when times turn around and primers become widely available, I will boycott Bruno's and urge all my fellow shooters to do the same. Lets keep this in our collective memory bank when times get better.

FWIW - for the truly desperate, Bruno's does have wolf russian primers in stock if you are in need of them. $26.95 per thousand.