• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fed-ex, new cable man

supercorndogs

Ham Fisted Gorilla
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2014
Colorado
Signature required for your package sir, we will be by between 11:10am and 4:45pm. Thanks.

Ok, I will be waiting on the front porch.

iu

Last edited:
That shit pisses me off. They should have gos tracking on those trucks with updates.

I told Burris how much I thought Fed-Ex sucked and they sent my scope back on UPS. I guess I should have told Bushnell. I always forget I could draw the short straw when I order something until I see that dreaded Fed-Ex tracking number.

I live in such a rural area that we don't have many problems. I have a big package drop box just inside my fence. I've gotten to know our postal carrier and both drivers from UPS & Fed-X, in return they've gotten to know my dogs and always have treats. No porch pirates. If a signature is needed they leave a slip, I sign, then they come back next day. But as a night worker, it's rare that I miss them.

Something happened in my delivery area on Jan 1, 2022.

EVERY delivery system has suddenly lost their minds.
They cannot deliver during normal business hours?
They cannot pickup during normal business hours?

Since when is USPS mail delivered at 7:30 at night?
Same for UPS and FedEx?

Before Jan 1, it all went pretty smoothly.

Fedex lost their shit after the 2020 election and my Trump flag was still up. Magically packages started going missing. Especially ones that had a Hazmat 1.4s label on them. Or came from companies with names like PRG Defence, Palmetto State Armory, etc.

You get the idea. When I did see the driver, I noticed he was not part of the 87% so, yeah.

I was actually here when the Fed-ex guy came buy today. Wait, does that mean I lost the bet? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I was about to split because I had to ge the dog from the vet. He had a little bump on his shoulder for a few months, then all the sudden it started growing like crazy. The vet took a 14oz tumor off his shoulder.

The Bushnell DMR3 looks pretty sweet, I like the new reticle. I just figured out the only spare 34mm rings I have are some Warne perm attach. Vertical split.

Our mail usually arrives around 430-530PM, but several times each month it will be as late as 800PM. After a rather poor experience with a package delivery, the clerk at the PO explained it as. "We have some pretty sorry employees."

Reactions: MadDuner
I'd like to give a huge FU to UPS for "losing" 5 lbs. of H4895 :mad:

Something happened in my delivery area on Jan 1, 2022.

EVERY delivery system has suddenly lost their minds.
They cannot deliver during normal business hours?
They cannot pickup during normal business hours?

Same for UPS and FedEx?

Before Jan 1, it all went pretty smoothly.
I am seeing the same thing with USPS lately. I lean in the direction of thinking that Amazon has negotiated a deal with the USPS such that Amazon is now such a big part of what USPS does, the "normal" USPS tasks and responsibilities are taking a backseat to Amazon.

Is anyone else getting the feeling that Amazon is going to turn into "America's retailer" in such a large way that there will be very few, if any alternative purchasing options available ? For those that would say "we're already there", I would disagree (at this point in time). But, I get the feeling we are well on our way to it.

I am seeing the same thing with USPS lately. I lean in the direction of thinking that Amazon has negotiated a deal with the USPS such that Amazon is now such a big part of what USPS does, the "normal" USPS tasks and responsibilities are taking a backseat to Amazon.

Is anyone else getting the feeling that Amazon is going to turn into "America's retailer" in such a large way that there will be very few, if any alternative purchasing options available ? For those that would say "we're already there", I would disagree (at this point in time). But, I get the feeling we are well on our way to it.

Same with Walmart.

Reactions: Threadcutter308
Not to brag, but again two more came today!

Last edited:
What are you a poor commie......bear Creek aresenal.....wtf....

Doc
LOL, doing a "budget" project as my 1st AR experience. Something cheap that I won't cry over if it goes south. One is 9mm, other 7.62x39 both 10.5", pistol lower set me back a whopping $142 ;)
Just a toy. I'll have almost as much just in the binary trigger.