• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Fed up and ready to move.....

to determine which cities in the United States the most dangerous, 24/7 Wall Street looked at data from the FBI’s 2018 Uniform Crime Report, including each city’s murder and non-negligent manslaughter, rape, robbery, and aggravated assault. Only cities with populations of 100,000 people or more were evaluated. The poverty rate and unemployment rate were also evaluated for each city, as these economic factors often correlate with crime rates. The 50 most dangerous cities in the United States were determined from this data.

Based on this information, the ten most dangerous cities in the United States are:

1. Detroit, MI
  2. Memphis, TN
  3. Birmingham, AL
  4. Baltimore, MD
  5. St. Louis, MO
  6. Kansas City, MO
  7. Cleveland, OH
  8. Little Rock, AR
  9. Milwaukee, WI
  10. Stockton, CA
The most dangerous city in the United States is Detroit, Michigan. Detroit has a violent crime rate of 2,007.8 incidents per 100,000 people with a total of 261 homicides in 2018. Detroit is the only midsize or large city in the United States with a violent crime rate of over 2,000. With a population of less than 700,000 people today, Detroit reported about 13,500 violent crimes in 2018 – a rate higher than cities with double the population

^^ wow, chicago still didn't make it.. that tells you something!!
Detroit PD has been caught cooking the books, too. Murders and other violent crimes are either not reported or listed as misdemeanors. The real numbers are about 35% higher.

But when you look at cities with lower populations, Flint, Saginaw, and Pontiac are all worse than Detroit.

Reactions: babyguppy
If St. Louis County (pop 1,000,000) and St. Louis City (pop 300,000) were not split in 1876 it wouldn't even be on a top 100. That said, The City is as dangerous as just about anywhere. I consider those who go forth unarmed fools. If I have to stop and get gas even in midtown (not considered a bad area) I can watch drug deals go down, and because I look like a detective in my suit I get hard stares all day long. The STLPD are only really responding to violent felonies now, and our prosecutor (Kim Gardner no relation to George 😂) turns them loose immediately. The only difference between driving in Mogadishu and North St. Louis is the pavement. I look four times at every stop sign and four times after every light turns green because I've seen a hundred hoopties with no plates blow through them like it's nothing. It's a damn shame because we have so many world class attractions and venues in the City. The last Republican mayor was 1949, and there was a single Republican on the Board of Aldermen for decades. He's now gone, and the two moderate Democrats were indicted and are in prison. It's all super woke Cori Bush type, full blown racists now, and their main policy is to grab their neck with both hands and squeeze with all their might.

My daughter, if she's accepted to Vet School at LSU, will be moving to Baton Rouge. It scares me to death.
I'm certain you've taught her to use a firearm and to have one on her person at all times. Even a little .22 long rifle semi auto will discourage all but the most methed out.

Reactions: Srgt. Hulka
Congrats! That is not an easy program to get into. She must be a smart one.

There are plently of nice areas there. Just be aware theres plenty of crap too.

Thank you. She’s not accepted yet, but she’ll have her interview at the end of this month.
Yes, she’s a smart one, with outstanding common sense. She has breezed through four years of Pre-Vet at La Tech, including all the animal sciences, biologies, chemistries, physics, all that stuff. She’s my sweet heart, and I’m soo proud of her.

Kennesaw, GA (outside Atlanta IIRC). Tis amazing how the Left attempts to discredit that move even though LE confirms it worked and crime dropped.

Yes, its a safe place to live, I should know as its the closest "city" to me.

Here is some "Food for Thought":

10 Safest Cities in the U.S.

1. Columbia, Maryland
  2. Nashua, New Hampshire
  3. Laredo, Texas
  4. Portland, Maine
  5. Warwick, Rhode Island
  6. Yonkers, New York
  7. Gilbert, Arizona
  8. Burlington, Vermont
  9. Raleigh, North Carolina
  10. Lewiston, Maine

10 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S.

1. St. Louis, Missouri
  2. Fort Lauderdale, Florida
  3. San Bernardino, California
  4. Detroit, Michigan
  5. Baton Rouge, Louisiana
  6. Memphis, Tennessee
  7. Oklahoma City
  8. Oakland, California
  9. Jackson, Mississippi
  10. Chattanooga, Tennessee

I don't know how much it cost to pay off this reporter, but Columbia MD is NOT safe. Far from it. Hasn't been for 25 years. Disgraceful reporting.

And how can Baltimore not be on the list for most dangerous? These lists are extremely flawed.