• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Federal 210M primers in stock

Look at the bright side... Bruno's won't completely violate you. No reach-around included.

As per Bruno's: "There is a minimum order of 3,000 primers and/or 3 pounds of powder. The reason for this is because of the relative cost between the item cost and the shipping and haz-mat fees. $50.00 estimated haz-mat and shipping fees. Ordering 3,000 helps to offset this cost."

WTH! They don't cover the shipping/hazmat, the buyer does, so what do they care if a customer only wants one box at their already ridiculous retail prices?! No wonder they have them in stock.

Bruno's website is usually not up to date. They have had NO Federal Match Rifle primers in over 6weeks. You have to call to know what they have in stock.

Not sure what happened at Bruno's; they used to be one of the best online places to buy. In the last year however, they have become the epitome of retail gougers. One pound cans of powder are $8 to $13 more than other online retailers; primers at $45/1000 are ridiculous. I would rather go to a local gun show and pay their prices plus sales tax than buy anything from Bruno's. Sorry for the off topic rant but places like Bruno's (that I used to buy alot from) piss me off.

I was able to order a couple thousand yesterday at Cabelas. Surprised they were still available. Didn't really need them but since it's the first time I have seen them anywhere since almost a year ago, why not? Including everything it was $114.

See, another customer who's sorry after buying from Bruno's ;-)