• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB Federal 215m Large Rifle Magnum Primers

Wanting To Buy

81sfo

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 5, 2008
    USA HOU TX
    Looking to buy Fed 215m or Cci 250 Large Magnum Primers in Houston or nearby cities ,will drive to you if it's within reasonable distance.
    Let me know what you have ,thank you
    Send a private message.

Looking to buy Fed 215m or Cci 250 Large Magnum Primers in Houston or nearby cities ,will drive to you if it's within reasonable distance.
    Let me know what you have ,thank you
    Send a private message.
    Keep checking at 10 Ring, if you havent been already.
    Call them every week or two and rattle their chain.

They sell you 100 primers at a time . Ain't nobody got time for that . I live 2 mins away from 10ring.

They sell you 100 primers at a time . Ain't nobody got time for that . I live 2 mins away from 10ring.
    Dang, I guess just when they get the hard to find LRP’s in stock.

Several months ago I was buying SPP, SRP, and even CCI34 by the case out of there.

Its been awhile since they let most people buy more than 100 at a time. I go all the time from transfers and the owner Bryan knows me . Still what am I supposed to do with 100 primers, not even worth the time.

• Sad
    Reactions: TicTacTex
    Its been awhile since they let most people buy more than 100 at a time. I go all the time from transfers and the owner Bryan knows me . Still what am I supposed to do with 100 primers, not even worth the time.
    Take you, your wife/girlfried, and a couple of friends and now you’re at 4-500 in one trip.

That’s what my uncle did when I went down there for thanksgiving. There was 6 people in our group. 600 primers for 20 minutes worth of driving and buying. Yes it’s not a brick nor a case but it’s still 600 more than what he had.

sorry to mess up the thread but here’s a free bump for you.

WIN WLR as potent as 215M. This whole "Magnum Primer" thing is a misnomer.