• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Federal Agents raid Rudy Giuliani's NY apartment

As they say: "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."
Giuliani played a stupid game without the protections of an elected office. He was a DA/Mayor prior and should have known better.
Now, the tide has gone out and he is caught standing naked grabbing his balls while the rest of the crew has long sailed off into the sunset using their get out of jail free card provided by their elected office.
Rudy's stupidity got him here, and he deserves every bit of it....

As they say: "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."
Giuliani played a stupid game without the protections of an elected office. He was a DA/Mayor prior and should have known better.
Now, the tide has gone out and he is caught standing naked grabbing his balls while the rest of the crew has long sailed off into the sunset using their get out of jail free card provided by their elected office.
Rudy's stupidity got him here, and he deserves every bit of it....

Yeah how stupid of him to expect that we lived in a country with a functioning justice system.

Your attitude sucks.

Yeah how stupid of him to expect that we lived in a country with a functioning justice system.

Your attitude sucks.
We do have a corrupt functioning justice system the elites created it and the lower classes are taught they must abide by it . If the lower classes were able to write laws and they were enforced against the elites then the scale of justice would be balanced and fair.

Reactions: gigamortis
I wish Trump would have issued both himself and Guiliani a pardon for any future federal investigations. Pretty sure he could have done that.

• Haha
Reactions: SmileMaker
I "SO" want to comment on this news, but I promised myself I'd never again editorialize in this forum ... it's "SO" tempting ... but I need to be strong. Debating in this forum is like competing in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

I "SO" want to comment on this news, but I promised myself I'd never again editorialize in this forum ... it's "SO" tempting ... but I need to be strong. Debating in this forum is like competing in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Sounds like what you have to say you are not willing to defend.

You should have saved the earlier typing...who cares.

Your attitude sucks.
Let me give you a piece of advice: Don't land up being a "gimp" like Giuliani.
Giuliani's stupidity was him being "goaded" into making claims against large corporations and branches of government without concrete evidence to support his accusations. Justice system? He made false claims without evidence that were soundly rejected by practically every court in this country - including courts with Trump appointed judges. To top it off, when under oath in court, admitted he exaggerated falsehoods to the public.

If you are ever going to accuse someone of something publicly and not provide irrefutable evidence to support it, you can be sure they are going to come back at you with full force.

Giuliani's stupidity was him being "goaded" into making claims against large corporations and branches of government without concrete evidence to support his accusations. Justice system? He made false claims without evidence that were soundly rejected by practically every court in this country - including courts with Trump appointed judges. To top it off, when under oath in court, admitted he exaggerated falsehoods to the public.

If you are ever going to accuse someone of something publicly and not provide irrefutable evidence to support it, you can be sure they are going to come back at you with full force.
how do you know he doesn't have irrefutable proof? the courts refused to allow it to be presented.

sure, bring back mueller for another 4 years of bullshit?
I just want to see what becomes of this investigation. Maybe a whole lot of hot air will be the result. Maybe something substantial will become of it. We don't know the facts of the case. You're all jumping to conclusions. OTOH I'd like to have seen Hunter Biden held accountable for his bullshit. We all know he's part of the chosen family so nothing will happen. I doubt something would have happened while Donald was in charge the nation. He did a shit job promoting, hiring, and firing people.

• Haha
Reactions: supercorndogs
Stupid FARA violations?? That is the best they got? Pretty ridiculous lame ass violation that seems only conservatives get targeted for.

Last edited:

Hunters computer was false?

The affidavits and probable cause evidence of the election wasnt worth a look?

Your side is evident.

Right or wrong, this is exactly the kind of shit Rudy pulled when he was AUSA. He's pretty much a scumbag, and always has been, and it wouldn't surprise me to hear that he had actually done something that required a warrant. Also wouldn't surprise me to find out he was being targeted.

Reactions: Maggot
how do you know he doesn't have irrefutable proof? the courts refused to allow it to be presented.
None of that is proof. Piton, Pulitzer, et al are frauds, sheisters, and attention whores at worst. At best, all they have is circumstantial evidence and speculation.

He may be overly theatrical ( like most lawyers) but Giuliani can handle himself. Biden just needs another distraction......

Reactions: mudpig
z1XBbYB8.jpeg

None of that is proof. Piton, Pulitzer, et al are frauds, sheisters, and attention whores at worst. At best, all they have is circumstantial evidence and speculation.
It is more than enough for probable cause for investigation and audit, that is being fought tooth and nail at every turn. I wonder why? :unsure:

Meanwhile .................. Hunter :ROFLMAO: o_O

Hunter Biden To Lecture Tulane Students About "Media Polarization" & "Fake News"​

WEDNESDAY, APR 28, 2021 - 03:45 PM
A few lucky students at Tulane University are in for a world-class lesson on elite hypocrisy.
As Hunter Biden trudges ahead in his father-directed campaign to rehabilitate his image - a campaign that began with marriage and a baby, and continued with a new book and now a sudden career 180 - the political scion and notorious trans-national influence peddler has signed on as a guest speaker for a course on media relations - specifically, the course is called "Media Polarization and Public Policy Impacts".
The course, which will be offered in the upcoming fall semester, promises to "explore the current state of the media landscape in the United States and how media polarization, fake news and the economics of the news business impact public policy-making in Washington DC," according to a course summary obtained by the Daily Mail.

did you watch it? i am guessing you did not. it is absolute proof, with IP addresses and geolocation of the attackers.
Dude, I watched all the hearings, I saw what they had to offer, and what they had was bullshit. Furthermore, who gives a shit where an IP address points to? I have proxies in every corner of the planet. Location doesn't matter. Content does.

I'm not watching crackhead pillow guy bloviate for hours to discuss things he is completely ignorant of, and which I'm intimately familiar with. There's no point.

They lied. They have jack shit.

Example: Phil Waldron has claimed since the beginning that he was able to observe traffic from polling location to a foreign country. Phil Waldron has NEVER produced a pcap, or anything else. All you get from him is graphics and words. No time stamps, no addresses, no ports... Nothing but bullshit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eostech

Cool.
Now do Russian collusion.

R

It is more than enough for probable cause for investigation and audit, that is being fought tooth and nail at every turn. I wonder why? :unsure:
It's not enough for PC.

It barely reaches the level of frivolous claim, and it only gets that far by the sheer volume of ignorant fucks that testified to that effect. None of the technical "evidence" passes scrutiny, and that's mainly because THERE IS NONE.

When I do an audit, I produce a shitload of verifiable information in industry standard ways. These guys just copy paste shit out of a manual, and say things without providing the data to back those claims up.

It's absolute bullshit.

Or maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe there's something more going on with Guiliani than we're aware of. Lets see what becomes of the investigation.
Yeahhhhh, maybe you're right. Maybe he was found taking bribes from a Ukrainian company and kicking a percentage up to Biden and...oh, wait. I was thinking about Hunter Biden. NVM. Forget I said anything. Prank caller, prank caller!

Reactions: Blutroop
First they say there is absolutely no EVIDENCE of any voter fraud.

Affidavits, video, pictures, blocked windows, watchers kicked out, huge batches of biden only votes, hundreds of millions of dollars spent.

So now it's there is absolutely no PROOF of voter fraud.

Sheesh.

First they say there is absolutely no EVIDENCE of any voter fraud.

Affidavits, video, pictures, blocked windows, watchers kicked out, huge batches of biden only votes, hundreds of millions of dollars spent.

So now it's there is absolutely no PROOF of voter fraud.

Sheesh.
That's not evidence. It's fuckery, but it's not evidence.

Also, that Pulitzer tard... That's not even his real name.

And here we go again with the "Thats not proof. You need real evidence" mantra in spite of mountains of hard proof of ballot tampering, ballot stuffing, Dominion machines rigged to flip millions of Trump votes .

That statement is bullshit and absolutely fucking disgusting. Thats the reason our great president was politically assassinated and a communist regime was able to pull off a coup, just like they said they were going to do months in advance, without firing a shot.

Last edited:
Dude, I watched all the hearings, I saw what they had to offer, and what they had was bullshit. Furthermore, who gives a shit where an IP address points to? I have proxies in every corner of the planet. Location doesn't matter. Content does.

I'm not watching crackhead pillow guy bloviate for hours to discuss things he is completely ignorant of, and which I'm intimately familiar with. There's no point.

They lied. They have jack shit.

Example: Phil Waldron has claimed since the beginning that he was able to observe traffic from polling location to a foreign country. Phil Waldron has NEVER produced a pcap, or anything else. All you get from him is graphics and words. No time stamps, no addresses, no ports... Nothing but bullshit.
lol, your answer is a joke. you don't believe what you never saw. right.

Yeahhhhh, maybe you're right. Maybe he was found taking bribes from a Ukrainian company and kicking a percentage up to Biden and...oh, wait. I was thinking about Hunter Biden. NVM. Forget I said anything. Prank caller, prank caller!
Was that actually Gulliani getting a footjob?

And here we go again with the "Thats not proof. You need real evidence" mantra in spite of mountains of hard proof of ballot tampering, ballot stuffing, Dominion machines rigged to flip millions of Trump votes .

That statement is bullshit and absolutely fucking disgusting. Thats the reason our great president was politically assassinated and a communist regime was able to pull off a coup without firing a shot.
antrim county was flipped, and thousands of votes were given to pedo that were for trump.
we are going to see more in AZ.

Theses types fight at the bit to be close with Trump and his circle and he realizes this and uses them for what they are worth. Rudy will have to pay a price now for his association and who he pissed off.

“The key to the game is capital reserves. If you don’t have enough, you can’t piss in the tall weeds with the big dogs.”

antrim county was flipped, and thousands of votes were given to pedo that were for trump.
we are going to see more in AZ.
Yeah, but thats not proof. You need real, hard proof. *snort

Reactions: Pbgt
Listen, dipshit. I'm as pissed as anyone that pedo Joe "won" the election, but giuliani, wood, and powell fucked everything up.

Pulitzer and Waldron ought to hang for their role in trying to lie their way through the judicial system on behalf of We The People.

Furthermore, you don't know shit.

That statement is bullshit and absolutely fucking disgusting. Thats the reason our great president was politically assassinated and a communist regime was able to pull off a coup, just like they said they were going to do months in advance, without firing a shot.
Show me anything conclusive... Go ahead, I'll wait. I sat through some ninety fucking hours of testimony trying to find a single instance of cold hard facts, and there weren't any.

But, hey, you want to come testify at the Capitol tomorrow, I can show you how I can make it look like you tried to hack the state website, complete with actual (fabricated) evidence that'd hold up in court.

@QuickNDirty is not saying there wasn't voter fraud or a stolen election. He is saying that the "proof" that was offered was bullshit. If you think for one second that he feels sleepy Joe was elected fairly you are mistaken.

And you are full of shit. I can guarantee you QnD watched every minute of every hearing and knows what he is talking about.

Reactions: Lapuapalooza