• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Federal Ammo subscription ???

This was posted somewhere else, but the prices seemed very high. But I guess if you care more about availability than price it may be a good option.

If it works, it could be a good move for them- allows better forecasting of demand. But, it is pricey for what you get, and 9mm and 223 have come back in my AO near prepandemic pricing, so I'm out...

Yeah that's um interesting. They're was 9mm at the gun shop yesterday for $15/50 for brass case run of the mill fmj ball ammo.

Reactions: camocorvette
We have two threads on this now.

Federal is very late to the game but I wonder if anyone has subscribed to any of the other ones that have been doing this for years? I never hear of anyone actually buying from these but they have been around for 5 years or so. A quick google search turned up some but In know there are more-

Anyone here done this?

Where in the hell are you located. Everywhere I’m seeing local is still like $400/1000! Before the pandemic I was buying speer fmj for like $140/1000! Should have loaded up when my buddy said he was seeing a trend....argh. I’ve been low on 9mm for a long time but I refuse to pay these kinds of prices!

~$14-17 per 50 was the pre-pandemic price around here for brass cased, FMJ, 9mm range fodder. Maybe a bit cheaper on sale. Never sub $10 per 50.

well if they had a monthly subscription for a box of primers every month id be happy with it. But not at $150 a brick :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Alphatreedog
Where in the hell are you located. Everywhere I’m seeing local is still like $400/1000! Before the pandemic I was buying speer fmj for like $140/1000! Should have loaded up when my buddy said he was seeing a trend....argh. I’ve been low on 9mm for a long time but I refuse to pay these kinds of prices!

I was still happy at $180/1000 delivered. LGS was trying to sell at $300/1000 back then. He's still $600/1000 right now.

Yeah I’d love to have some at $180/1000 delivered! I am afraid it’s going to be a long time before it gets back there, if ever.
I’ll wait to buy factory 9mm until it hits around that mark again. Getting 1000 rounds of fiocchi to my door for $180 and under was damn nice. Wish I had bought more.

Reactions: SilentStalkr