• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories None available

Everyone that was on the list for a case got a PM yesterday afternoon. I got just enough in to cover everyone that said they wanted one. Going to give everyone until noon tomorrow to respond with whether they still want one or not before opening it up to everyone else.

Let me know when you get some more..............thanks≥.......

Great guy and seller!! Already shipped mine. Not going to come close to finding this ammo at this price anywhere else!!

Negative. Will contact everyone on the list soon as I know it's on it's way to me. Supply chain is FUBAR everywhere. I was lucky to get the last batch when I did.
I would like a case if possible, please put me on the list, realize I am on the bottom, Thanks, Charlie112, Missouri

Seller is good to go! Got my 2 cases today.

Attachments

• 71799DDA-0927-45B2-8A2F-6D429FA23E34.jpeg
    71799DDA-0927-45B2-8A2F-6D429FA23E34.jpeg
    486.6 KB · Views: 87
Reactions: Bdomar
Let me know when you have more please.

I am just getting started. If GM308M2 is available, I would be interested.

I'm not sure when I will be able to get more but it will likely be at least a few weeks from now. I will update everyone when I have hands on it.
I'll be waiting.....FGMM 168 or 175 is shockingly consistent in either my bolt actions or gas guns...I get SD's of between 6-11 FPS which is almost hand load quality.

I am just getting started. If GM308M2 is available, I would be interested.
Congratulations. It's great to see such a large number of people buying guns and ammo. I hope the majority support our gun rights groups, vote accordingly and actually practice (most importantly the four rules of gun safety)....
Cheers