• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories None available

Bdomar

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
May 17, 2014
Peoples Republic of NJ
ALL SPF
Will go to people in order of "I will take x cases" posted in the thread. Please PM me after posting for payment instructions.
Current price is $485/500rd case shipped.
Everyone who had asked to be notified when it became available got a PM last Friday.

I have for sale some cases of Federal Gold Medal Match 168gr ammo. 500rd per sealed case. Recent production.

I've sold a bunch of these on the Hide and also have plenty of feedback from other firearm sites available to the buyer if they wish.

This is the only ammo I have for sale, cannot get 175gr.

$485/500rd case shipped ConUs

CA sales have to ship to an FFL.

No trades.

Payment via PP F+F.

342694908.png

Last edited:
I want a box, send your info........we have done this before........best price on 500 ct. 168 FGMM on this site

Reactions: Bdomar
I'll take one, message sent.

I have sent PM's to everyone that reached out wanting a case yesterday.

Based on those who responded that they want one I have 2 cases remaining. First come first serve.

I PM'd everyone yesterday who had reached out wanting one over the last few weeks. 2 cases left available to ship. ALL SOLD

If you want a case shoot me a PM and I will message you once I get more in.

I have for sale some cases of Federal Gold Medal Match 168gr ammo. 500rd per sealed case. Recent production.

I've sold a bunch of these on the Hide and also have plenty of feedback from other firearm sites available to the buyer if they wish.

This is the only ammo I have for sale, cannot get 175gr.

$425/500rd case shipped ConUs

CA sales have to ship to an FFL.

No trades.

Payment via PP F+F.

View attachment 7165935
Want 1 case. Please PM me

Got mine today.......not the first, and won't be the last I buy from this seller.........best price I have found, anywhere.

Reactions: Bdomar