• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Federal GMM 168gr for $18.95 a box + rebate!

Re: Federal GMM 168gr for $18.95 a box + rebate!

DAMN!!! I JUST got 5 boxes in the mail from them that I paid $20ea for!

Thats the best i have seen. Now if the FGMM 175gr would come down some i would be even happier.

Ordered it on October 1st! That was the first day of the rebate! Might have paid $1 more per box, but at least I got the rebate on 4 boxes!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hoosier</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thats the best i have seen. Now if the FGMM 175gr would come down some i would be even happier. </div></div>

That's just crazy talk!!! Do you realize how much more 7 grains of copper/lead is going for??? You're just being unrealistic...

WOW! That's the lowest I have ever seen it. I just spent $25 a box on 178 Hornady Superformance.

Nice deal. I will have to order some tonight. Thanks for the heads up.

Bummer...they're out of stock now. Thanks for the heads-up though and congrats to the folks who got some. That really is an outstanding price!!

anybody know when they might get some more in? Thanks, RG

They are back in stock.

Thanks for the heads up on this one guys!
I just snagged some.

5 boxes ordered just now. no problem.

Wow good price I'll have to pick some up.

That is a good price. Too bad my rifle doesn't shoot it any better than Georgia Arms 168's. Now if it was corbon 190's then I'd be signing a different tune.

just got mine via UPS....3days from time of order!!!!!! thank you Glen's!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hoosier</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thats the best i have seen. Now if the FGMM 175gr would come down some i would be even happier. </div></div>

That's just crazy talk!!! Do you realize how much more 7 grains of copper/lead is going for??? You're just being unrealistic... </div></div>

Ok how about FGMM 175gr for $22.95 or $21.95 (10 or more)

http://www.sgammo.com/product/federal/20...in-bthp-gm308m2

Haven't gotten around to ordering any of these yet. Just ordered 5 boxes of the 175 grain and will try the 168 if they come back in stock. Good find, thank you.

Cabela's has it for $20 per box and NO TAX. Use code: HOLIDAY for free shipping. 10 boxes at the house waiting on my redeployment.

That's a good price. I typically buy from Mah Supplies which is sold for $19.95.. but I believe there's a discount if you buy a case. Reason why I say there might be a discount because when I dealt with him, I only wanted to order a few boxes.. he told me that there was a discount if I bought a case.. and so I did.

But with that rebate.. you can't beat that price.

Just got a few boxes. Good price and came very quick.

Did anybody receive their rebate for the FGMM 168 gn? I got a card saying the UPC barcode was ineligible for the rebate
mad.gif

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Update -I called the rebate center and they said the UPC code was not on the list given by Federal but they said they would check it out. I just got a call and it was approved, so if you get a rejection postcard call the rebate center</span></span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DP425</div><div class="ubbcode-body">DAMN!!! I JUST got 5 boxes in the mail from them that I paid $20ea for!</div></div>

Same
frown.gif

i recieved the post card today also, do you have their number so i can call them..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hoosier</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thats the best i have seen. Now if the FGMM 175gr would come down some i would be even happier. </div></div>

Go to palmetto state armory. i think they have it for 21.95 a box

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tackdriver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i recieved the post card today also, do you have their number so i can call them.. </div></div>

The number for the Rebate Dept is (866)269-5194. I think they should have all the proper info now but if they give you a hard time I believe I spoke with a Lynette she should be able to fix it.

Just bought 5 boxes from Cabelas for $19.99 plus free shipping.With the Federal promo that should work out to $80.00 for a hundred rounds, not too bad.

sweet that is two boxes headed to l.a. i called a local gun shop and was qouted $40.99 a box wow! that is $17.92 after dicount with shipping saving me $23.07 a box
grin.gif
thanks agian to the O.P.

Just got my rebate check today.