• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Federal XM762D is Accurate

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 15, 2007
Glacier Valley Alaska
First time on the trigger in 6 weeks. First time using XM762D white box ammo. Only got to shoot 1 box today. This stuff is good. My one and only 100 yard group was three shots measured with Lyman caliper at .455 edge to edge. It is what I expect and get from GMM. I did not expect this at all so either its good stuff or I got extremely lucky or I got a good lot or a combo of it all. Its more accurate than American Eagle 150g at 4$ cheaper per box.

I got lucky and doped 4.25moa for 300 yards but I figured it was same as AE150g, fired one shot to confirm. 15 rounds at 300 from prone, all but two hit a 5" Shoot N See, one was a massive heart attack flinch from the guy next to me with his braked boomer, scared the crap out of me first time it went off as I was squeezing the trigger and jerked it. The other was me too but I have no excuse other than just gumby me. I think this stuff will shoot better than this but I was having a hard time adjusting to the Pod Claws. Blame me not the ammo.

Not sure what this stuff was for but its very accurate out of my SPS Vermit.

Re: Federal XM762D is Accurate

so far its the only ammo i can get good groups out of my ar10!...