• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fedex driver gets six days in jail

well in two tier Justice clown world that fits perfectly.
My state has a child abusing mass murdering police Sargent that’s cost the city $2.8 million in lawsuits and is still on the job . So if he’s the good guy the fedex gun thief isn’t that bad .
It all makes sense if one doesn’t think about it

That's some bull shit right there , my cousin did 30 months for having some pot and owning a large firearm collection, lost 30 months of his life and 40k worth of guns , and didn't steal shit.

For stealing 3 guns!

The mandatory minimum for attempting to sell a stolen gun should be FIVE years. PERIOD.

Democrats are intentionally extremely weak on sentencing for almost everything- unless you're a conservative.

Democrats only want to disarm law abiding citizens- they DON'T want to address the only REAL gun problem- "criminals with guns".

The most ridiculous part about the story is the feds were only asking for 10 months. How bout half the maximum? Shit, they didn't even need to put in a bunch of effort as they were able to buy them back. Seems to me this is THE crime the ATF should be hammering.

I dont know what it is exactly, but under-charging offenders and or under-sentencing them is a thing. In my county, car thieves dont go to jail any more. As soon as they can bail out from the initial booking, thats it, no more time. It’s busted down to a misdemeanor with a suspended sentence/probation. Prior convictions dont seem to matter.

My state has a child abusing mass murdering police Sargent that’s cost the city $2.8 million in lawsuits and is still on the job . So if he’s the good guy the fedex gun thief isn’t that bad .

That clusterfuck could have been easily avoided if one of the victim's family members decided to pursue extrajudicial justice, on a quiet dark street. Just a quick glance at that article and I was like: "Yeeeah nah... That has gone way beyond what a lawsuit can address. Do something like that to a family member of mine and you are gonna be looking over your shoulder for the rest of yer' days." We need that kind of attitude back in the western hemisphere. Complacency and comfort has made too many settle for far less than they are entitled to.

all this gun control bullsh1t being pushed on us, but when they actually find someone stealing guns or the like, it's a slap on the wrist.

Reactions: Bender
Back in the late 80's I spent five months working in the DC area. They had a Jamal from Virginia who would go to gunstores near DC and buy ghetto blasters in groups of three or six, drive into DC and sell them to hood rats. They traced them back after finding them at several murders and in the hands of gang bangers. Every multiple sale had been reported to the ATF as required and no one single report over three years had been investigated. A gunstore called, "Kings Gunworks" had called the ATF three different times and finally started refusing to sell to the guy. When asked at one store, he said he bought a lot of them, "cause dhey break." so they offered him a Glock for the price of three ghetto blasters and he refused.

Long story longer, he was the cause of at least three murders, a dozen shootings and woundings and dozens of robberies. No local criminals charges were ever filed. So the Feds charge him with 22 counts of illegally purchasing a firearm. He pleased to one count and they dismiss the other 21 counts and sentence him to 90 days in jail, out for time served. Washington Post article summarized that, "We must ban guns completely because gun laws do not work"!!!!!

Allowing carnage to push the agenda is as old as the hills, this was from at least 35 years ago. Democunts want these crimes and do their best to see people are murdered by their voters.

I don't think most read the article. He got 6 days because he spent basically his whole sentence time in prison waiting on the case to conclude.

Still bullshit but I can understand that a little more.

Back in the late 80's I spent five months working in the DC area. They had a Jamal from Virginia who would go to gunstores near DC and buy ghetto blasters in groups of three or six, drive into DC and sell them to hood rats. They traced them back after finding them at several murders and in the hands of gang bangers. Every multiple sale had been reported to the ATF as required and no one single report over three years had been investigated. A gunstore called, "Kings Gunworks" had called the ATF three different times and finally started refusing to sell to the guy. When asked at one store, he said he bought a lot of them, "cause dhey break." so they offered him a Glock for the price of three ghetto blasters and he refused.

Long story longer, he was the cause of at least three murders, a dozen shootings and woundings and dozens of robberies. No local criminals charges were ever filed. So the Feds charge him with 22 counts of illegally purchasing a firearm. He pleased to one count and they dismiss the other 21 counts and sentence him to 90 days in jail, out for time served. Washington Post article summarized that, "We must ban guns completely because gun laws do not work"!!!!!

Allowing carnage to push the agenda is as old as the hills, this was from at least 35 years ago. Democunts want these crimes and do their best to see people are murdered by their voters.
It was far worse than that. Greentop in Ashland, just north of Richmond was known as the southern end of the pipeline. Huge guns store only 7 hours south on NYC on I-95. They had carloads of people coming down on Monday, buying al they could, back in the city on Tuesday, and back at Greentop on Wed. That's how Virginia became known as 'The Gun State.'

For stealing 3 guns!

wow to both.....just wow

Reactions: diverdon
The states that are soft on crime have an extremely high crime rate. ( no wonder ) Up here, don't do the crime if you can't do the time, because you are going to do a lot of it.

I bet that sort of theft is pretty common. I used to do fedex ground delivery, and noticed a couple of ‘rifle size’ boxes going to Snohomish Co sheriffs office. ‘Accuracy Int’l’ was the shippers name, lol. The security guy waved me by, and I asked him to xray my deliveries. He gave me an irritated look and did so. Just like that the US Marshals and Sheriffs deputies got real interested in my delivery that day.

Why would Sno County want/need AI’s at taxpayer expense?

I bet that sort of theft is pretty common. I used to do fedex ground delivery, and noticed a couple of ‘rifle size’ boxes going to Snohomish Co sheriffs office. ‘Accuracy Int’l’ was the shippers name, lol. The security guy waved me by, and I asked him to xray my deliveries. He gave me an irritated look and did so. Just like that the US Marshals and Sheriffs deputies got real interested in my delivery that day.

Why would Sno County want/need AI’s at taxpayer expense?
Why would the Sheriff’s department need AI stuff? Funny question.

My delivery guys know exactly whats coming to me. Their system expressly calls it out, or its an “over 21” package that's obviously not booze.

Reactions: diverdon
Why would the Sheriff’s department need AI stuff? Funny question.

My delivery guys know exactly whats coming to me. Their system expressly calls it out, or its an “over 21” package that's obviously not booze.
It was an honest question, I don’t know what I don’t know.
And I don’t know what the rest of your message means, either. Maybe it wasn’t directed at me. 🤷

It was an honest question, I don’t know what I don’t know.
And I don’t know what the rest of your message means, either. Maybe it wasn’t directed at me. 🤷
Many many agencies use AI rifles. Quite a few member here have them issued from their respective departments.

The delivery drivers these days know exactly what theyre delivering regarding firearms.

I certainly hope not. I do more business with UPS than Fedex, these days.

i have shipped with ups daily for 25+ years at my business and have never met a driver that i suspected was criminal.

can’t same the same for fedex ground guys. had them for a few years and also get inbound deliveries. not the same quality of humans. its a crap shoot there.

can’t same the same for fedex ground guys. had them for a few years and also get inbound deliveries. not the same quality of humans. its a crap shoot there.

Yeah, that’s because all UPS drivers are UPS employees and there are standards that must be upheld. FedEx Ground drivers work for independent contractors who employ the lowest common denominator.

Yeah, that’s because all UPS drivers are UPS employees and there are standards that must be upheld. FedEx Ground drivers work for independent contractors who employ the lowest common denominator.

the fedex guys that own the routes are fine. the problems started after fedex let them buy multiple routes and hire anyone they wanted. there didn't seem to be a bare minimum requirement for IQ level.

Reactions: KYAggie
My UPS guy hates me.
All my packages are freakin’ heavy, all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: KYAggie
My UPS guy hates me.
All my packages are freakin’ heavy, all the time.

My issue with both delivery services is that they screw up the addresses vs. houses all the time, delivering to the wrong address in my cul-de-sac.

Many times, a pkg being shipped to me will be dropped off at a neighbor's house instead of mine. In my cul-de-sac, the house numbers are on the mail box posts and nowhere on the houses, themselves. This often confuses the drivers who don't know how to associate the mailbox properly with the house. And, if I'm not home to intercept the delivery, I either have to go to my neighbor's house or wait for them to bring me the item. :mad:

Thankfully, with UPS, they do have a "delivery tracker" system. You can track the position of the truck and determine how close they are to your house and when they expect to get there. Same thing with Amazon deliveries. I can be outside my house awaiting the truck, and be there to intercept the driver if I see s/he is straying from my house, when I can tell the delivery is for me. Fedex does not offer this, so I have to rely upon my skill of determining when the truck is due and be there. In that case, the PTZ camera right above my garage helps there. When I see the truck stop in front of my house, I open the garage door remotely.

Scares the crap out of some of them! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
The people who get fined and threatened with lawsuits / foreclosure on their homes if they don't obey the HOA rules...
Watch out or you might be called a "poors" because you don't own 300 acres of land that you live in a 12,000 sq ft palace from which you can judge all others for not having a good enough job, etcetera. It reminds me of the airborne feces in the primate environment at the zoo.

Watch out or you might be called a "poors" because you don't own 300 acres of land that you live in a 12,000 sq ft palace from which you can judge all others for not having a good enough job, etcetera. It reminds me of the airborne feces in the primate environment at the zoo.

I don't need 300 acres of land or a 12,000 sq ft. house. Even 10 acres is more than what I need, but I'll take it. It just has to be a plot of land that isn't "deed restricted..." something a bit hard to find in my general area as most of that land has been bought up by developers who turn it into sub divisions and impose deed restrictions. Those developers then set up HOAs which impose all these restrictions on what it takes to live in their sub division. Most of them have to do with making the community housing/neighborhoods seem "uniform." Thus, there are a bunch of rules about what the exterior of your property can look like (outdoor paint restrictions, colors of roof shingles, the design of your outdoor garden, etc. etc.). And, apparently, one of those rules is not having the street number physically on your house. Why? I don't know. It's a stupid rule, But it is what it is. I think I've only seen one house that has the number physically on it (oddly enough the same house that has the propane tank installed). Still, there hasn't been a huge rush to get the numbers put on the houses. That's saying something.

I could go farther out in the rural areas to find a non-deed restricted plot of land. But the farther out I go, the greater the risk of not having utilities available (electric, city water, etc. etc.) and the farther away from shopping, services, etc.

I don't need 300 acres of land or a 12,000 sq ft. house. Even 10 acres is more than what I need, but I'll take it. It just has to be a plot of land that isn't "deed restricted..." something a bit hard to find in my general area as most of that land has been bought up by developers who turn it into sub divisions and impose deed restrictions. Those developers then set up HOAs which impose all these restrictions on what it takes to live in their sub division. Most of them have to do with making the community housing/neighborhoods seem "uniform." Thus, there are a bunch of rules about what the exterior of your property can look like (outdoor paint restrictions, colors of roof shingles, the design of your outdoor garden, etc. etc.). And, apparently, one of those rules is not having the street number physically on your house. Why? I don't know. It's a stupid rule, But it is what it is. I think I've only seen one house that has the number physically on it (oddly enough the same house that has the propane tank installed). Still, there hasn't been a huge rush to get the numbers put on the houses. That's saying something.

I could go farther out in the rural areas to find a non-deed restricted plot of land. But the farther out I go, the greater the risk of not having utilities available (electric, city water, etc. etc.) and the farther away from shopping, services, etc.
I know about HOAs. I have had to deal with one in my time. And others had worse problems to contend with, such as, you could not plant certain trees, landscaping must conform to this and that. Then, again, with zero lot lines, things got a bit crowded.

I know about HOAs. I have had to deal with one in my time. And others had worse problems to contend with, such as, you could not plant certain trees, landscaping must conform to this and that. Then, again, with zero lot lines, things got a bit crowded.

We have the landscape/tree thing as well. Additionally, there are also county ordinances with which to deal in re: tree removal/replacement. You have to get a permit from the county before you can even take the case to the HOA's ARC for approval. If your tree is a "hardwood" it must be replaced with a hardwood. You cannot just eliminate a tree without authorization. It must be replaced.

That said we do have a Florida Statute that helps a little. It protects tree owners. As long as the tree is alive an healthy, it can stay where it is and whatever happens to another owner's property is that owner's responsibility, not the tree owner. If, for example, the tree sheds leaves all over other people's lawns or if the roots extend underneath another owner's property and cause damage, etc. it's that owner's responsibility, not the tree owner's. Even if a Hurricane blows it down and onto another owner's roof, as long as the tree was alive and healthy at the time, it's the other owner's responsibility, not the tree owner's. Once the tree is dead, then the tree owner has to get rid of it and is liable for any damage the dead tree may cause on others' land. The only thing another land owner can do to the tree is trim it back if any branches extend over the property line but can only trim back to the property line and no farther.

Good God, I'm sure glad I live rural where nobody can tell me what my house has to look like.

Fuck that shit.

I simply cannot understand wanting to live in that close of proximity to other people.

If that's what you want to deal with, then I guess I shouldn't judge.

Good God, I'm sure glad I live rural where nobody can tell me what my house has to look like.

Fuck that shit.

I simply cannot understand wanting to live in that close of proximity to other people.

If that's what you want to deal with, then I guess I shouldn't judge.

There are "Pros" and "Cons" to both. If I wanted to go "rural," I'd most likely would have to build on an empty lot which takes time and $$$. Unfortunately, at the time, I didn't have that kind of time and/or resources. I had to find something quick. And it turned out to be in an area that was very close to shopping (two large malls, 2 large WAL-MART centers and countless grocery stores, along with all the other little shops) 3 different hospitals nearby. And within 5-6 miles of a major freeway arteries (I-75 and I-4). Unities (water, sewer and electric already established). The price for all of that? You have to deal with deed restrictions and HOAs. Like I say, there are very few empty lots in this neck of the woods that aren't deed restricted. And probably because they are not insurable (flood plain, sink hole, etc.).