• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fedor vs Hendo 7/30/11 Who Will Win?

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2004
North Idaho
jqrtqp_jpg.gif

VS

dan-henderson-knocking-out-michael-bisping.gif

Re: Fedor vs Hendo 7/30/11 Who Will Win?

The chick in ur av wins... the fight should be great. Both are tough as hell, can throw bombs and neither has been KO'd. Fedor has the size advantage, but I'm pulling for Hendo!

gotta love the Hendo clip.... i hate Bisping!

I never bet against Henderson. He's one of my favorite fighters. Pretty cool dude to boot.

It will be the first time I haven't pulled for Fedor. Him losing his last 3 fights may not be a good thing for Dan. But, still I'm pullin for Hendo all the way.

Fedor, 1st round KO. I don't think Hendo's dirty boxing will be any good in this fight. Plus I haven't seen Fedor in such a shape before.

Fedor_Hendo_1_XL.jpg

gotta go with fedor...cause he has always been my favorite..

fedor is way tougher cause his country hasnt had its balls cut off by sensitivity training yet.....eastern europe= the last safe bastion of a good fist fight lol

What a fight. It didn't look good for Hendo when he hit the mat, but a slick escape and an underarm uppercut stopped the Great Fedor. Dan Henderson is an animal.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jammer61</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sami, look it up... that pic is photo shopped. Hendo won a shoot out! </div></div>
That's MMA, anything can happen. Fedor got a little over aggressive and once again got caught in a bad position. Good win for Hendo!

they called that one way too early....not saying fedor was going to win...but by time the ref called it fedor had already started rolling over to pull guard....could have been a good fight though..

if that would have been brock lesnar the fight wouldnt have been stopped

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: benchmstr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">if that would have been brock lesnar the fight wouldnt have been stopped</span></div></div>

That's what I'm sayin!