• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Feds de list gray wolves

An artical I read two years ago quoted a biologist. "The only thing that will keep the wolfs from making their way to Mexico is if we stop them." I suspect, even with hunting with tags, we will see them as frequently as we do coyotes. In Texas there is no season, or hunting times, on coyotes, bobcats, or cougars (mountain lions) and the first two on that list I see at least once a month.

Go get em hide members!!
Now the elk & mule deer might have a chance!
Gray Wolves No Longer Protected By Federal Government | FOX2now.com
-
It really does not mean that much . States and Fed. Gov.., 'Can have' a total separate role on species management .
Like here in Oregon . the ODFW ( oregon dept. fish wildlife) can make an animal classification of ( sensitive wildlife ) & then you don't, shoot it - trap it - harass it .
So just because the Fed. say's it off endangered species list. it Don't mean shit if your State is No-carbon footprint leaving, PETA, Tree-huggers refuge camp who feels the Wolf needs the human hand of intervention and your friendship for it to survive .