• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feds raid and kill Utah man threatening Brandon

this is why you can't say shit anymore, or shouldn't even joke about it.
like the thread about commies...
maybe it was ok at one point, but now there are more commies here than anywhere else outside of china.

maybe it was ok at one point, but now there are more commies here than anywhere else outside of china.
Ok so let me put on my paranoid tinfoil hat for a second. Could any of it be related to the shit with the glowies glowing in the pit the last few days?

Its just sad. Does this guy own a ghillie suit that disguises him as a 11 yo girl? We know the FBI sucks nuts but seriously, they had to murder an idiot who threatened to use his 35yo rifle and rags to endanger an 80yo pedophile with dementia and a half Jamaican/Indian woman who couldn't score 300 on the SAT.

funny enough they did nothing to those that threatened trump must be more of that double standards

Attachments

• 77CAB012-B0DE-46CC-84A2-5EB88EE6A431.jpeg
    77CAB012-B0DE-46CC-84A2-5EB88EE6A431.jpeg
    102.7 KB · Views: 90
Sounds like a deranged qtard.
Imagine throwing your life away for some boomer memes about red vs blue. A fat orange faggot vs senile pedophile.

Attachments

• C34AA009-857C-4428-A6AF-B8007692297F.png
    C34AA009-857C-4428-A6AF-B8007692297F.png
    654.9 KB · Views: 225
anyone that thinks if biden magically disappeared, due to aliens, the rapture, or him just wondering off, belongs in a rubber room themselves.

biden is a scumbag just like every other politician out there; without a doubt. he is just a puppet.

A puppet, and as a glowing lure hanging off of the snout of an anglerfish. They are trying to get those individuals who are advancing way too far out of the 'safe zone' of the trenches into no-man's land.

Yes I get it. People are suffering financially. Times are tough, and a lot more bullshit is coming. For some, lashing out is an instinctive response. BUT, REMEMBER, if doing or saying something does not actually get you results, DO NOT do or say it. You will only stick out like a nail on a table and be under scrutiny. Be smart. The guys who made and released Sound of Freedom, and the people behind LibsOfTiktok who are documenting and gathering footage of deranged leftist behavior has accomplished far more than any overly spicy boogaloo memes have and they done so without losing their temper or rational thinking. BE SMART.

So the same media that lied about ;
Trump
Hunter
Biden
Hilary
Covid
And the list goes on , should be trusted on this story .
For all I know if the story was factual it might read ,
," Parent stands up to school board . FBI responds . "
Or , " Man who expressed outrage over his granddaughter being sniffed by Potato in Chief
gunned down " .

Don't believe anything you read and half of what you see .

Treedog did not shoot himself in the back of the head whilst hangin himself from the landing gear of a splodin airplane .

----------
Among the posts allegedly made by Robertson was one published on Aug. 6, three days before Biden's scheduled visit, according to the complaint. "I hear Biden is coming to Utah. Digging out my old ghillie suit and cleaning the dust off the M24 sniper rifle," the post said, according to the complaint, which referred to the post as a "willful true threat to kill or cause injury to kill President Biden."
----------

HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT. How fucking stupid and completely out of control of their emotions can somebody get to post something like THAT and not expect to draw attention to them???
smiley_freak.gif

----------
Among the posts allegedly made by Robertson was one published on Aug. 6, three days before Biden's scheduled visit, according to the complaint. "I hear Biden is coming to Utah. Digging out my old ghillie suit and cleaning the dust off the M24 sniper rifle," the post said, according to the complaint, which referred to the post as a "willful true threat to kill or cause injury to kill President Biden."
----------

HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT. How fucking stupid and completely out of control of their emotions can somebody get to post something like THAT and not expect to draw attention to them???
smiley_freak.gif

Just fucking stupid

Attachments

• IMG_2880.jpeg
    IMG_2880.jpeg
    728.9 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_2881.jpeg
    IMG_2881.jpeg
    639.1 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_2882.jpeg
    IMG_2882.jpeg
    508.3 KB · Views: 85
REMEMBER AGAIN:

Our current political state right now is no different than the situation on the Western Front of World War I. Each one of us is nothing but a tiny speck making up a gigantic formation of people occupying a trench line stretching hundreds of miles. And WAY WAY out there over the horizon, is an opposing formation with probably more people than us, most likely equally or similarly sized. In the middle is NO MAN'S LAND. Sometimes, combatants from that opposite side like the 2 child raping ANTIFA scum from Kenosha, the guy on the J train who was punching people in the face and got himself fatally knifed, and others, get too confident and froggy and try to launch lone attacks at us and our MG nests cut them down. Other times, people from our side like the dumbass that is the subject of this post, disregards warnings and instructions from his fellows, and launches himself over the parapet into no man's land and the opponent's MG fire cuts him into smithereens.

DO NOT be those stupid motherfuckers that jump into no man's land by themselves and get cut down. Just like the Western Front, this is a protracted and long term war. We may live our entire lives in this trench line without ever receiving orders to launch a charge across that barren wasteland. Let our heavy artillery like the Sound of Freedom movie crew, Goya Foods, LibsOfTiktok, Black Conservative Perspective, the Hodge Twins, Catturd, etc do the work of pummeling the opponent's trenches over the horizon with innundating and cataclysmic volleys, from the safety of their gun pits well behind our own lines, and so far this month, our 'artillery fire' has been wreaking colossal destruction on their line. Lets support our 'artillery crews' so they can keep up a day and night constant shelling of the enemy.

Last edited:
So the same media that lied about ;
Trump
Hunter
Biden
Hilary
Covid
And the list goes on , should be trusted on this story .
For all I know if the story was factual it might read ,
," Parent stands up to school board . FBI responds . "
Or , " Man who expressed outrage over his granddaughter being sniffed by Potato in Chief
gunned down " .

Don't believe anything you read and half of what you see .

Treedog did not shoot himself in the back of the head whilst hangin himself from the landing gear of a splodin airplane .
Amen

----------
----------

smiley_freak.gif
You know they can spoof you and post anything right

That all came out with Snowden etc

You know they can spoof you and post anything right

That all came out with Snowden etc

I do not underestimate the willingness and ability of diabolical actors like the left and their enforcement arm to do exactly that. They pushed a known highly poisonous "vaccine" on an entire population with utter disregard to the deaths and injuries it caused. They WOULD do anything.

Any news on the events that took place immediately prior to his death?

Guy was a schmuck for posting that lunacy.

All the news says he was wearing a "ar15" lapel pin. And red, white and a trump hat.

Search warrant at 6am. So most likely just waking up. Did he come to the door armed? Shoot out with them?
No details at all.

75 years old boomer who doesn’t look like he could carry his own weight more than 2 flights of stairs. Probably runs out of breath just putting a ghillie suit on.

75 years old boomer who doesn’t look like he could carry his own weight more than 2 flights of stairs. Probably runs out of breath just putting a ghillie suit on.
Probably diagnosed with some debilitating illness.... and didn’t feel the need to suffer through it to the end.

Reactions: gigamortis
----------
----------

smiley_freak.gif
While i agree you nees to be a real idiot to post that how many celebrities threatened to kill trump live on tv.

I know you guys wanna claim setup, but let's be honest, there are more than a few loose screws out there.

Now when it happens to someone that matters....

I know I'm a shill. But Trump being inducted is a conspiracy.

Random douche bag getting bagged by fbi is just Darwin collecting membership. We're not that important

The only thing I wonder about is how come, with the current technology, the FBI doesn't have to use body cameras? They want everyone else to. Especially in cases such as this. :unsure:

They do use cameras. Somewhat recent addition….

Camera use is dictated by agency policy, not law. There’s not a legal requirement for body cameras.