• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback on the show

JC0352

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 14, 2011
Louisiana
Frank and Mike,
I’ve only been listening about a week, but I can’t get enough of these. Thank you! I’ve learned so much just by listening versus sifting through pages of forum posts. The forum is great, but these shows are awesome. I’ve only been on this journey for a couple years and competed in my 1st & 2nd local 1-day matches in the last few months.

I like the notion of being a marksman vs. a gamer with skills that’ll crossover to everything versus a PRS type match gamer/free-recoil dude. Keep up the great work!

If you have an opportunity, it’d be awesome to hear Caylen and Phillip on an episode.

Reactions: Rover31
The shows that start with a story about Bigfoot, Chinese time traveling aliens... hilarious!

Mike and Adam are great! Love it when they’re on. Entertaining with a ton of good info.

Reactions: Mag1c-Mik3