• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Requested - Battlehawk Armory

Chopping Broccoli

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 11, 2021
Looking to purchase from them. Price seems suspiciously good. Kinda like if it’s too good to be true it probably isn’t. Any feedback much appreciated. I don’t want to be “Optics Planet’d” ever again. If someone has a contact and phone number for them that would be even better.

I have never ordered from them but have heard of quite a few people using them with success. They are a drop shipper hence the low prices, generally shipping will take a bit longer though depending on what you order.

I ordered a case of ammo from them a few months back. Price was good, not great (but it was available by the case). And I received it no problem.

I too was suspicious, but N=1 sample was good.

Battlehawk Armory is a legit drop shipper however their inventory system is grossly inaccurate compared to other major drop shippers. You will get Optics Planet level of backorders and if you get sick of the wait time, you will be charged with non-refundable cancellation fees. You will eventually get your order though.

Proceed at your own risk.

Looking to purchase from them. Price seems suspiciously good. Kinda like if it’s too good to be true it probably isn’t. Any feedback much appreciated. I don’t want to be “Optics Planet’d” ever again. If someone has a contact and phone number for them that would be even better.
I've placed a few orders from them with zero problems.

no issues with them, they are a regular on GB and have bought many many items. Spoke to em many times. They just dnt gouged their customrs like the rest.

I've bought 4 times and so far they are fine. They take some time to ship but I haven't had an issue otherwise. Their shipping prices can be high as they apparently ship from multiple locations.

For what is it worth, they are a legitimate brick and mortar store. They have a decent selection of items on the shelf.

I’ve placed a few orders from them, but won’t be doing it again. All of my orders that I received came from distributors that I’m familiar with so they’re your typical drop shipper and when the items are in stock it’s pretty much good to go.

The issue with them is they fail hard when their website inventory is off and their distributors don’t actually have your items in stock. Normally this would be as simple as just cancelling the order and refunding the customer and it is, but not with them. They claimed orders cannot be cancelled once they’re placed which is bullshit, you can cancel orders with distributors no problem as long as it hasn’t shipped and invoiced. They just don’t want to do it. After nearly two months of not being able to get my items shipped out they finally canceled my order and refunded me after I threatened legal action if they didn’t ship my order or refund me in full.

Personally I’d just order from a legitimate business that has the items you want on their shelf. There’s plenty of those that offer good pricing and far better customer service with no BS.

Reviving this dead horse to vent my irritation with them. They are using absurdly high shipping costs to offset slightly cheaper prices. They wanted $57 to ship 500rds of 10mm!!!! Hell, I (a non-ffl) shipped 1000rds of 45 colt for $31. Ridiculous.

I actually noticed that as well...they lost a few sales from me due to shipping costs. I will say shipping has gone up by at least 20% over the past two years if not more. I've seen them drop a bit lately due to lower fuel costs but nowhere near what they were even a year ago.

You'll get what you ordered.....
eventually.
Like others, it took 3 times longer for the shit to arrive than it should have.

Ordered. Shipped in a timely matter. Post Office lost package. Asked me to give it a few days more. Refunded money shortly after. Product arrived the day after refund. Called and let him know. Asked me to ship it back via a prepaid label. I asked to be recharged for item as it was substantially cheaper than anyone else. He obliged. Happy customer. Would buy again.

TL/DR. Good seller.

Reactions: Aftermath
I have ordered before from battle hawk armory with no issue. Second order was a total mess and they were less than helpful. Wished I hadn’t used them and probably won’t again. Error was due to their website.