• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Feeding a 22-250AI

69icarus

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 26, 2010
Bismarck, ND
I'm looking for some information.... I'm starting a 22-250AI build and want to switch the BDL for a magazine fed platform.. Like a badger DBM set up. Is there any problem feeding the 22-250AI case from a clip fed system? thanks

Re: Feeding a 22-250AI

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stu6X47</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is there any problem feeding the 22-250AI case from a clip fed system? thanks </div></div>

You'll have a TON of problems feeding with a "clip" system. I highly recommend running magazines only.

I would think that if they work fine from a staggered magazine box, they would work even better from a center feed dbm. My bdl works great and I'm thinking of switching to a dbm too. I don't see there being any issues.

I've not had any issues with the DBM on my 22-250AI. I'm using CDI's bottom metal

Untitled_Panorama2-1.jpg