• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feeding issues solus with KRG bravo

Ronn

Private
Minuteman
Mar 7, 2024
Pahrump, nv
Been having feeding problems with an aero solus in 6.5 cm in the krg bravo. I’ve used mdt mags, pmags, and now accurate mag. I been having trouble getting rounds to feed smoothly. If had the rounds jam up 3 different times in a match where I had to remove the mag to clear it. Sometimes they nosedive into the feed ramp. I’ve tried tuning the mag lips and even got the adjustable latch from krg I think i might have solved the feeding problem I’ve cycled a few mags in the house but it seems like the feed ramp is chewing up my 140gr eld tips. Looking for some advice

*not an expert* I’ve had similar isssues if there is any pressure on the magazine, it causes it to bind up and the bolt to strike the back of the magazine / interact poorly with the round. I use the extended greyops barricade stop to fix the problem, with metal mags.

KRG makes an enhanced trigger guard / adjustable mag release/ latch. I would check that out.

*not an expert* I’ve had similar isssues if there is any pressure on the magazine, it causes it to bind up and the bolt to strike the back of the magazine / interact poorly with the round. I use the extended greyops barricade stop to fix the problem, with metal mags.

KRG makes an enhanced trigger guard / adjustable mag release/ latch. I would check that out.
Thanks I did buy the adjustable mag latch, I also got a feed lip tool and opened the forward part of the feed lips in the magazine and so far everything has been working well. Shot a match last weekend and didn’t have any problems.