• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"Feeling Safe" in a gun free zone

So I do not see what makes it a gun free zone?

We need to start going Viking on these animals. Once they are captured, do a public “blood eagle” on one and throw in a little scaphism for the other 3 and word will spread quickly that the thug life is not a good option.

Possibly, but I think actually a good old fashioned hanging on Sunday afternoon with all of them hung at the same time on a good old fashioned gallows and a very short drop system where the whole local community attended & made sure the kids watched, just like the old days, would probably be just as good if not better of a deterrent, second only to the good old mosaic community stoning option.

I'm assuming it would be "hate" to suggest the most likely "ethnic group" this pack of thugs belonged to.

A good old fashioned hanging is more than enough to make lowlife scumbags pay for their evil deeds and discourage others who may be harboring thoughts of crime. The sentence must be carried out publicly, as to demonstrate the consequences of crime to all.

Think about it, there is a reason why that walk from the prison vehicle / wagon to the gallows is referred to as 'the longest walk'. Because it feels like eternity to the condemned criminal. A most dreadful, sinking, and ominous feeling that even the bravest of men ready to face death will find difficult to contemplate. These final steps. Being led down a line of watchful men clad in Sam Browne belts and holding Winchesters or AR's.............There is nothing better than this display of gravity and solemnity to show the public just how serious crime is and the consequences of such actions.

The great classic western films and crime dramas of the 1950's and 1960's have done an outstanding job to portray the effectiveness of this simple, yet no-nonsense form of punishment for evil deeds. Bring back hanging, and we will bring back civility.

Last edited:
Reactions: W54/XM-388
Oh I thought you said "free gun zone" Never mind. :)

A good old fashioned hanging is more than enough to make lowlife scumbags pay for their evil deeds and discourage others who may be harboring thoughts of crime. The sentence must be carried out publicly, as to demonstrate the consequences of crime to all.

Think about it, there is a reason why that walk from the prison vehicle / wagon to the gallows is referred to as 'the longest walk'. Because it feels like eternity to the condemned criminal. A most dreadful, sinking, and ominous feeling that even the bravest of men ready to face death will find difficult to contemplate. These final steps. Being led down a line of watchful men clad in Sam Browne belts and holding Winchesters or AR's.............There is nothing better than this display of gravity and solemnity to show the public just how serious crime is and the consequences of such actions.

The great classic western films and crime dramas of the 1950's and 1960's have done an outstanding job to portray the effectiveness of this simple, yet no-nonsense form of punishment for evil deeds. Bring back hanging, and we will bring back civility.
try it on the border.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
I'm starting to think its whole more than "culture"

Look at what countries are nice peaceful places and what ones are fubar. Do the same for the cities here

Was that white privilege stepping up to help someone in the LGBT community?

Need some Charles Bronson “Death Wish” action in these cities, and a whole lot of it.

Well my Chickens felt safe in their manicured suburban yard..this morning.

Until a Hawk flew in... I got there in far less the time it takes the fastest first responders—- even though I was home.

Yep.. I scared the Hawk away.. lota fucking good it did for the chicken..

I wounder when people will get the parallel to how this shit works.

Picture taken today

Last edited:
I hate to stereotype someone, but if you pause the video and zoom in on the victim he looks like the type guy that would be anti gun and and probably wouldn't want a gun in a million years......up until now of course........I could be totally wrong and yes I am judging a book by its cover.

There was a very old quote that floated around the web even in the earliest days of the gun forums: "A Conservative is a liberal who had just been mugged".

Perhaps it holds true here and this man learned a lesson in what a folly a disarmed society is. Of course, he may very well be one of these hippie moonbats who will now claim that these young misunderstood youths did what they done because society did not give them enough love, or some other crap like that.

I really hope that if he was not a gun rights supporter to begin with, this incident would turn him into a staunch 2A activist.

Well my Chickens felt safe in their manicured suburban yard..this morning.
View attachment 7037691

Until a Hawk flew in... I got there in far less the time it takes the fastest first responders—- even though I was home.

Yep.. I scared the Hawk away.. lota fucking good it did for the chicken..

I wounder when people will get the parallel to how this shit works.

Picture taken today

That was a chicken?

We have big birds here too, BIG ones. The eagles are the biggest, they'll take small pets and love the rabbits in my yard.

So "gun free" zone --is that like a "free fire" zone?

Cops showed up almost 4 minutes later.

Me and a friend got attacked when we were about 16 by ten or more dudes. Gang shit they said, and they more or less did what they did in the video, following us, crossing the street at a spot where a long, tall fence was up. Did not rob us, didn't take my wallet, my money or watch. If it hadn't been for this old timer who answered the door with a 12ga. when I about beat his door down all bloodied --one was coming back across the street reaching in his waistband-- I had a concussion, broken teeth and shit. Old timer made an instant decision and aimed past me at the asshole instead, never questioning me. Offered aid. I never got a chance to really thank that old man, but I reckon he saved my life. If he hadn't gotten to the door quick enough though it might have been me he shot because I was coming through no matter what. Had a pistol held to my head no less than three times, wrong place, wrong time. Shit isn't as exciting anymore.

It's why I carry though, part of why it's so damn boring, and why nobody is gonna kick my head in ever again. Pretty simple logic actually, only your enemy would ask or demand you do it otherwise.

@Strykervet @Maser

Could very well be some kind of gang initiation we are seeing here. There are many street gangs that offer two choices to prospective members before they are officially sworn in. Either they take a 31-second "beat in", where the entire gang dogpiles them and they have to fight back against the swarm for 31 seconds, or they must go out and commit a crime, whether it be beating the shit out of a random passerby, stealing a car, or actually committing a murder..........and must be witnessed by a gang leader or recorded.

This shit is not new but nowadays, with video feeds and Facebook, it gets more attention. And thanks in part to a lot of dumb fucks who commit these acts and post it onto social media to get street credit, police are able to solve quite a few of these cases.

Strykervet, that was a pretty harrowing experience. Glad that you were able to make it out of there without worse. These types of attacks are full blown predatory attacks. As in gloves come off. Because you just can't tell if they are trying to outright kill you right there or not. Survival and preservation of innocent lives is the main priority. Carry a gun all the time and carry a knife as well. No one should ever be without a knife. And maintain constant situational awareness. Cannot stress that enough.

Camera's and the TSA give a great sense of False Security.

In the UK, they have more camera's than people... so the criminal type wear hoodies... or hoodie and a ball cap.

- I swear this feel like the long con.... Now that we have criminals we need to pay facebook, google, social media to develop more Big Brother technology to scan people and faces to determine where they live and who they are.

- we need to have micro cell technology to read the cell # and IMEI# of every phone that way we would know the phone # and serial # of any criminal who walked past a camera or sensor.

- we need to reduce the prosecution loss risk of a criminal trial so we offer people 25 years to life so they are forced to accept a plea deal- of a few days in an overcrowded jail - then no one will hire them and they will be forever reliable on the Free Stuff Political Party

-- seriously - video does not help that much in many cases in catching bad people....

Those guys would be pretty easy to setup and hunt down. Not that you can clean up the world, just get a do-over.