• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feinstein DEAD.....

HeavyAssault

Dog-Face One-Horse Pony-Soldier (AVN RGT)
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2011
    Florida
    Read it and weep??? Hope this isn' the beginning of the worst yet to come.

excited-hockey.gif
    giphy.gif

Last edited:
    Dianne Feinstein on guns in the 90's:

"If I could’ve gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an outright ban, picking up every one of them — Mr. and Mrs. America turn ’em all in — I would have done it. I could not do that. The votes weren’t here."

Well, now you are not here bitch, so it looks like you have failed.

Dianne Feinstein on guns in the 90's:

"If I could’ve gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an outright ban, picking up every one of them — Mr. and Mrs. America turn ’em all in — I would have done it. I could not do that. The votes weren’t here."

Well, now you are not here bitch, so it looks like you have failed.

What an insufferable, narcissistic piece of shit.

That is why grassroots activism is SO IMPORTANT. Technology today brings news of all of the predatory violence and ill intent right to peoples' fingertips with the click of a button. For a normal person with a functioning and open mind, ANY delusions of an idealistic world will be shattered once they browse the morning news for 10 minutes on any given day. They now just need to be reminded WHY being armed and supporting ideals of liberty and justice is so important. The message must be continued to be spread.

7wfw5w.jpg

7wfy8q.jpg

newsom's perfect replacement for Feinstein then they will be on the same page
    1696009199188.png

also he is china's favorite son old joe .rolls the dice and hopes he is next to go .

Reactions: Longshot231
    Not that I'm a conspiracy theorist or anything, but perfect timing to distract from the impeachment hearings. I mean no way they would do that, right?

Reactions: Cowpokey
    Let's see , Black female Trans, liberal , or lesbian oh I know that mop head what's her name Whitehouse spokesperson , perfect replacement.