• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feisol 3342 carbon fiber tripod SOLD

canezach

House of Chingasos
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Colorado
    Carbon fiber legs with aluminum base. Max weight rating is 55 pounds., but the tripod itself only weighs about 3.5 lbs with the leveling base I used (RRS TA-U-LC). With the leveling base and the tripod, I had an incredibly stable shooting platform, whether I was standing, kneeling, or sitting. The legs can go really close to prone. I also used it with a Leica 2000b and I had no issues hitting targets over 1k. Only reason I'm selling is I have the Comp 40 tripod, so this one isn't getting used. I should still have the original nylon carrying case for it as well. Retail is $410, so I'm asking SOLD shipped/insured to the lower 48. I can upload pics tonight when I get home.

Last edited:
    20190102_070355.jpg
    20190102_070355.jpg
    20190102_070510.jpg

I do have the nylon carrying bag that came with it. I also have a Manfrotto magnesium ball head available for a package deal, if someone is interested.

Still available, and since the question was asked in a PM, I do have a Manfrotto magnesium 054 ballhead (Q2 quick detach version) I could include for a little more $$$. You'd have an incredibly stable tripod and a great ballhead. All you'd need to do is add something like a Hog Saddle and you'll be set!