• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Felons and Democrat politicians use the same line of thinking

Geno C.

Dirty Carnie
Minuteman
  • Oct 24, 2007
    Wautoma, WI
    It discussion with our resident felon I couldn’t help but notice they use the same line of thinking. First you do something. Then you tell everyone that it’s wrong if they do it but also go on to excuse yourself from anything you’ve done in the past. You really can’t make this up 😂
    9F3110A1-C5FB-4B05-813D-BE79A5CE1363.jpeg
    828182B9-C37B-495B-9292-54C5338CD90E.jpeg
    2D705B83-D323-4FA8-B46D-088DF90EEB96.jpeg

Funny they call that a Drilldo when its clearly a Sawzall.....

And yes Geno, it is funny.

Bong Rips for Breaksfast!!!!
    (or is it more of a brunch if its after 0900?)

• Haha
    Reactions: 1J04 and Geno C.
    Reactions: 1J04 and Geno C.
    I guess I haven’t read here long enough for content, I can read between the lines however.

I don’t come here to judge though, unless you shoot 6.5 Poundmyassmoor.

Last edited:
    Guys Guys Guys. Why all the hate?

Look, We're all the way we are for a reason. Good or Bad. It's the way it works. It's the way it is. Sometimes, sometimes it's because we're a product of our environment. Right?

Ya, I'm down here now. And yes, you scrolled down here because you knew I was gonna have to finish this off. So here ya go.

The best part of that pathetic self serving POS ran down his Uncles inner thigh after his Alcoholic, Pedophile, Drug Addict Father Ass Raped him. That's the kinda weird shit he was raised around. And like when his sexually misunderstood cross dressing Father used to shit in his whore Mothers Syphilitic Cunt and make him eat it out while the neighbors St. Bernard is thrusting his Red Rocket up his pimply ass. I get it. The Piece of Shit is just a fucking worthless Piece of Shit. Nothing's gonna change that. And yes, Maser just got sexually aroused reading this.

And so did Howard the Duck.

Fuck you in your dirty whore mouth Howard. You fucking bucket of Scum.

Guys Guys Guys. Why all the hate?

Look, We're all the way we are for a reason. Good or Bad. It's the way it works. It's the way it is. Sometimes, sometimes it's because we're a product of our environment. Right?

Ya, I'm down here now. And yes, you scrolled down here because you knew I was gonna have to finish this off. So here ya go.

The best part of that pathetic self serving POS ran down his Uncles inner thigh after his Alcoholic, Pedophile, Drug Addict Father Ass Raped him. That's the kinda weird shit he was raised around. And like when his sexually misunderstood cross dressing Father used to shit in his whore Mothers Syphilitic Cunt and make him eat it out while the neighbors St. Bernard is thrusting his Red Rocket up his pimply ass. I get it. The Piece of Shit is just a fucking worthless Piece of Shit. Nothing's gonna change that. And yes, Maser just got sexually aroused reading this.

And so did Howard the Duck.

Fuck you in your dirty whore mouth Howard. You fucking bucket of Scum.

20210224_151055.jpg

I think somewhere he see his mother as a well paid chorus girl but in fact she is a shitbox pole dancer

Last edited:
    You love that pic. Admit it. 😂😂

Pretty certain you're right. As well as our Resident Felon/Pot Head, that Prolapsed Anus Himself @Maggot The Duck. I'm pretty certain ole Hooka Howie is doing what that POS hypocrite does, whine like hell to the Mods. Just stop Howie. They are tired of your fucking crying and complaining about everything that you bring on yourself, including all the cumshots that you mistakingly got all pissed off about because they were in shot glasses and you broke the Gay Biker Bar Record for shots. Own your shit you little fucking Bitch Boi. NOBODY gives one Fuck about your Pussy Ass. Pussy Ass. I forgot, that's what your Dad nicknamed you. I apologize for using that term. I know how it reminds you of when Dad would sneak into your room and do "stuff" to you . I'm sorry.

Reactions: Ravenworks
    Pretty certain you're right. As well as our Resident Felon/Pot Head, that Prolapsed Anus Himself @Maggot The Duck. I'm pretty certain ole Hooka Howie is doing what that POS hypocrite does, whine like hell to the Mods. Just stop Howie. They are tired of your fucking crying and complaining about everything that you bring on yourself, including all the cumshots that you mistakingly got all pissed off about because they were in shot glasses and you broke the Gay Biker Bar Record for shots. Own your shit you little fucking Bitch Boi. NOBODY gives one Fuck about your Pussy Ass. Pussy Ass. I forgot, that's what your Dad nicknamed you. I apologize for using that term. I know how it reminds you of when Dad would sneak into your room and do "stuff" to you . I'm sorry.
    Ok man... I just shit the bed!

But are we really sorry? Talking shit about someone that can’t defend themselves is a pretty low life cocksucker kind of thing to do. I’m not sorry

"WE"??
    But are we really sorry? Talking shit about someone that can’t defend themselves is a pretty low life cocksucker kind of thing to do. I’m not sorry
    You don't have that mouse in your pocket again, do you?

Not sorry, nope not a bit.

• Haha
    Reactions: 1J04
    Vice President did very well living on her knees , not to mention when she becomes President as they start the process of removing the Atomic Football from Biden and replace it with a jack in the box.
    download (33).jpeg

Fun fact, the majority of convicts identify as democrats.

Carolina.
    They provided the following Democrat-to-Republican breakdown in felon party registration patterns:
    – New York: 61.5 percent register Democratic, 9 percent register Republican
    – New Mexico: 51.9 percent Democratic, 10.2 percent Republican
    – North Carolina: 54.6 percent Democratic, 10.2 percent Republican”