• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fenix ammo- a MI based, Based company

nagantguy

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020
1706967614809.jpeg
1706967614809.jpegThese guys have been mentioned here before . Their shop and factory are local to me - inside 2 hours .
Great folks to do business with . They no longer sell to police departments, individual officers or government agencies they used to at a substantial discount and then found out the hard way those hero’s hated them. Were raided - ticketed and ordered to shut down several times during WhuFlu . Which is funny cause I’ve read here that police didn’t enforce those mandates. They never shut down and told the state and its agents to fuck off .
They post some funny and some informative stuff and occasionally a hilarious meme or two .
Have no connection to them as a company other than I like giving my money to local family/veteran owned businesses that share my values .

I think their ammo is on par with about anyone and I’m especially found of their 115 cmmg 9mm. Just a bit on the spicy side . And I think their 5.56 training ammo is as good as any and slightly cleaner . Just my thoughts and non scientific observations

They think very highly of their ammo

124gr 9mm at 40 cents per round? Can you let them know that the ammo shortage ended a while ago and prices went way down from their peak during covid times.

1706970454743.png

They think very highly of their ammo

124gr 9mm at 40 cents per round? Can you let them know that the ammo shortage ended a while ago and prices went way down from their peak during covid times.

View attachment 8339806
It’s not the cheapest option for sure . They do have tiered pricing- more ya buy cheaper it is. But I can and do go there regularly to pick up my order I work in the novi /wixom area often . And it’s fun going there seeing friends ect . Or if I’m going there to pick up I’ll bring the wife and kids make an evening of it - ammo, dinner ect . Right down the road is a great gun shop Heron Vally Arms with a very nice indoor range and a wonderful restaurant - Molly Pitcher. Full of history based on Mary Ludwig Hays the Revolutionary War hero . Sorry you don’t give a shit about my date nights
Anyhow I’ll pay a few cents extra to buy from a company that Shares my values .

And can anyone tell me why the font in my posted changes midway through- happened a few times now and it’s driving me nutz .

View attachment 8339769View attachment 8339769These guys have been mentioned here before . Their shop and factory are local to me - inside 2 hours .
Great folks to do business with . They no longer sell to police departments, individual officers or government agencies they used to at a substantial discount and then found out the hard way those hero’s hated them. Were raided - ticketed and ordered to shut down several times during WhuFlu . Which is funny cause I’ve read here that police didn’t enforce those mandates. They never shut down and told the state and its agents to fuck off .
They post some funny and some informative stuff and occasionally a hilarious meme or two .
Have no connection to them as a company other than I like giving my money to local family/veteran owned businesses that share my values .
Won't sell to me because I'm an " individual officer"? Fuck them!

Exactly what they said - after state goons shook them down during WhuFlu - they said fuck them. But you probably didn’t enforce any of that shit right .
Nope.

They probably don’t sell to Negros either since most of them are Democrats.

Last edited:
Expensive and sold out. Weird dichotomy with less expensive ammo in box stores just about spilling into the isles…

Nope.

I don’t think any of them went to Fenix and went all murder ape on them and threaten their livelihood.
But some murder apes in costumes did . So hence the fuck um we won’t sell to to them .
Makes a lot of sense and I wish more companies didn’t sell to deranged violent gang members

Nope.

Wtf? The “Enforcement Class”, winning hearts and minds. Perhaps you could get a Hitler reference in there too, for good measure.

Barring some state law I am unaware of, they are within their constitutional rights to refuse anyone service for any reason. With the exception of so called “protected classes” and I don’t think law-enforcement falls within a protected class.

Within that same free market system, you have every freedom and right just say “fuck them” and choose to NOT do business with them. Fair is fair.

You could’ve stopped there……

It’s not the cheapest option for sure . They do have tiered pricing- more ya buy cheaper it is.
Fair statement

So how many rounds do I have to buy for their price to be competitive with any name brand ammo?

I just bought 1000 rounds of Sellier & Bellot, which I consider a better round than say Blazer Brass, shipped to my door for $259.

Let's call it 26 cents per round

Reloads, like Freedom Munitions, 124gr 1000 rounds is 23.5 cents delivered to my door

Reactions: NoDopes and BurtG
Fair statement

So how many rounds do I have to buy for their price to be competitive with any name brand ammo?

I just bought 1000 rounds of Sellier & Bellot, which I consider a better round than say Blazer Brass, shipped to my door for $259.

Let's call it 26 cents per round

Reloads, like Freedom Munitions, 124gr 1000 rounds is 23.5 cents delivered to my door
But do they ship with funny “Pro2A” marketing?

But do they ship with funny “Pro2A” marketing?

You know how some web sites give you a popup when you add something to your cart that says, hey you want to add these other items to your cart too? and they list a price for each, you can choose to add to your cart or not

They can do one of those popups, do you want us to ship you funny Pro2A marketing snark? $5.00 or 15 cents per round added to your cart, that way everyone wins.

I don’t think any of them went to Fenix and went all murder ape on them and threaten their livelihood.
But some murder apes in costumes did . So hence the fuck um we won’t sell to to them .
Makes a lot of sense and I wish more companies didn’t sell to deranged violent gang members
Well yeah Crips, Bloods and Yankee PD's I guess all fall in the same slot.

If you don't like it buy somewhere else.

They can sell to whoever they want.

Not every Cop is an anti-gun POS. Some here lost their jobs refusing to take the clot shot.

Wtf? The “Enforcement Class”, winning hearts and minds. Perhaps you could get a Hitler reference in there too, for good measure.

Barring some state law I am unaware of, they are within their constitutional rights to refuse anyone service for any reason. With the exception of so called “protected classes” and I don’t think law-enforcement falls within a protected class.

Within that same free market system, you have every freedom and right just say “fuck them” and choose to NOT do business with them. Fair is fair.

You could’ve stopped there……

Stop there? No fucking way. They want to lump me in with faggot anti-gun cops? Fuck them. I will gladly point out if they are into lumping things together, they probably lump all Black people in with criminals 13/80 style.

Stop there? No fucking way. They want to lump me in with faggot anti-gun cops? Fuck them. I will gladly point out if they are into lumping things together, they probably lump all Black people in with criminals 13/80 style

Oh don’t give me your entitled crybaby bullshit. My best friend is a career cop, soon to be a lieutenant. And when I say best friend, I mean, he is the closest person in the world to me. We text every single day, we hunt together, we train together, and he is the only person (other than me) on my nfa trust. He is that guy I could call at 3 AM and I am that guy for him. Last year he was involved in a shooting and took a life. I supported him completely.

I recently had an interaction with a cop where I had done nothing wrong, and I was actually clearly being wronged by another party. The cop was being a jerk to me at first. Finally, I called him on it and said to him “this is why people hate cops”. His demeanor suddenly changed and subsequently mine did too. By the end of the interaction, I ended up writing a letter of commendation to his chief, and I sent him a copy .

At least this demographic when they have an issue with you cops we say so. We don’t stand around throwing rocks at you and burning down cities and chanting defund the police, while you guys stand on the sidelines and allow it to happen. The fact is that this demographic is actually more likely to support you and to come to your aid in a crisis, than anyone else. Keep alienating us, keep shitting on us, and see where it gets you. You’re running out of allies.

Understand that this demographic has valid reasons for being pissed at law enforcement and their abuses of power, rampart unwarranted escalation and trampling of rights. Your “escalation” in this thread of the fact that this one small company doesn’t want to deal with cops, into some sort of racial issue, is really case in point. You escalate unnecessarily, to intimidate……..

IMG_5079.jpeg

Last edited:
Won't sell to me because I'm an " individual officer"? …….snip

Correct.

I support their decision not to supply the gov’ts enforcers. Hopefully more industries follow suit such as clothing departments, fueling stations, and grocery stores.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jsp556 and BurtG
Don’t you just love when they out themselves like this .
Imagine how their cunts would slam shut and dry up if say they didn’t get glock blue label pricing .
Or had to pay for coffee at Tim Hortons

Well, this went south quickly. Keep on fucking tearing each other apart. Makes it SO much easier for the real “enemy” to take us off the board one splinters group at a time…

One of these days the bomb throwers are gonna realize they’re going to run into someone in which they too can’t pass the purity test.

Fucking sad in a group like this. I must just be getting old and tired.

Back to watching my chickens….

Well, this went south quickly. Keep on fucking tearing each other apart. Makes it SO much easier for the real “enemy” to take us off the board one splinters group at a time…

One of these days the bomb throwers are gonna realize they’re going to run into someone in which they too can’t pass the purity test.

It's called keeping our side honest. If we just lick the boot things will never get better. And right now everyone that draws a .gov paycheck needs to get real honest with themselves.

It's called keeping our side honest. If we just lick the boot things will never get better. And right now everyone that draws a .gov paycheck needs to get real honest with themselves.

I understand the sentiments, but I don’t subscribe to lumping entire groups of people onto the shit list.

What I was getting at, was this started as a guy liking a local ammo maker and now we’re here.

I understand the sentiments, but I don’t subscribe to lumping entire groups of people onto the shit list.

What I was getting at, was this started as a guy liking a local ammo maker and now we’re here.
And I still like my local ammo maker !
Poors and pigs aside

Cheapest 5.56 55 gr FMJ I found online (just a cursory search on 4 websites) was 49.9 cents each if I bought 1k rounds. PPU I think.

Fenix comes out to roughly 59 cents a round per 250. I assume that drops a bit if I ordered 1k rounds.

More expensive? Yes. Unreasonably so? Meh... it depends.

If that is reman loaded to .223 specs, I'm out. I want full 5.56 performance specs for my evil black rifle.

Not a fan of reman at all either.

It's all an "academic" argument anyway since most/all their merch is OOS.

But I like their "politics."

Mike

Oh don’t give me your entitled crybaby bullshit. My best friend is a career cop, soon to be a lieutenant. And when I say best friend, I mean, he is the closest person in the world to me. We text every single day, we hunt together, we train together, and he is the only person (other than me) on my nfa trust. He is that guy I could call at 3 AM and I am that guy for him. Last year he was involved in a shooting and took a life. I supported him completely.

I recently had an interaction with a cop where I had done nothing wrong, and I was actually clearly being wronged by another party. The cop was being a jerk to me at first. Finally, I called him on it and said to him “this is why people hate cops”. His demeanor suddenly changed and subsequently mine did too. By the end of the interaction, I ended up writing a letter of commendation to his chief, and I sent him a copy .

At least this demographic when they have an issue with you cops we say so. We don’t stand around throwing rocks at you and burning down cities and chanting defund the police, while you guys stand on the sidelines and allow it to happen. The fact is that this demographic is actually more likely to support you and to come to your aid in a crisis, than anyone else. Keep alienating us, keep shitting on us, and see where it gets you. You’re running out of allies.

Understand that this demographic has valid reasons for being pissed at law enforcement and their abuses of power, rampart unwarranted escalation and trampling of rights. Your “escalation” in this thread of the fact that this one small company doesn’t want to deal with cops, into some sort of racial issue, is really case in point. You escalate unnecessarily, to intimidate……..

View attachment 8340154

Nice letter.

Entitled? Entitled to what? I'm not entitled to anything. If I want to say something I say it. Where did that come from?

If cops watch cities get burned down it's because the ENTIRE leadership from the mayor, city council to the police chief are all pieces of shit as is the place that got burned down.

In closing I guess I'll go out on a limb here and say...
We all think Joe Biden is a piece of shit and we all believe in the Second Amendment.

Have you been blind for the past 90 years.

?

How many cops won’t enforce NFA ? ( a unregistered machine gun / sbr / silencer).

Let alone all this all the time :

And not only did they support those sadistic murderers above , they hired the actual trigger puller back for a day so he could get lifetime “disability “

Dangerous parasites , the lot of them

Reactions: gigamortis
If cops watch cities get burned down it's because the ENTIRE leadership from the mayor, city council to the police chief are all pieces of shit as is the place that got burned down.
Well maybe they should fucking quit. Instead of protecting the burn loot murder crowd from the productive people trying to defend themselves or their property?

Oh yeah. Then they would have to go out and get a real job with real work

Reactions: DuneBoer
I'm assuming they don't mind selling to you as an individual. Not like they ask for a paycheck stub. Only thing that's gone is the special law enforcement discount. Surely you can deal with that.

Well maybe they should fucking quit. Instead of protecting the burn loot murder crowd from the productive people trying to defend themselves or their property?

Oh yeah. Then they would have to go out and get a real job with real work
Hurtful.

And you forgot. Muh pinchen man!

• Haha
Reactions: ken226
Don’t you just love when they out themselves like this .
Imagine how their cunts would slam shut and dry up if say they didn’t get glock blue label pricing .
Or had to pay for coffee at Tim Hortons

Have you actually tried the coffee at Tim Horton's?
Shit, if that's how all coffee tasted, I would never have kept drinking it.

I've stopped in three different ones in Michigan and all of their coffee was beyond awful.
The donuts were okay though.

• Haha
Reactions: lash and Pbgt
Do they have a line in checkout? "Ask about our leo discounts" which redirecrs you tona blank page? Would be hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: Kamerad