• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ffl dealer online

mosin46

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2010
florida 32621
anybody heard of or dealt with Tikka firearms store"? i am suspicious as they have a web site but when hit contact us all you get is Email/web contact. looked on ATF but you have to know a state at least to search and the web site lacks one. way not confident of odering til i confirm they are real. tx for any input or search ideas.

Theyre quite good at filling tikka backorders, and you can sleep well knowing they're not going to fuck you.

thanks. guns nobody has at lowish price wavd the flag. after almost burning myself on 2 scams,not here,i have become chronically suspicious

Scam. Random web photos and payment is Zelle or Crypto.
There are a lot of ammo websites popping up with the same thing zelle, Crypto, cashapp only accepted. You really have to research websites now unless you stick with the ones you know. Scammers are getting better and better. I ran across one where they even had a real FFL license that they got from a business and used that business address but changed the name slightly.

Quickest thing to do right off the bat, put something in the cart and start the check out process. If Zelle, or Crypto are a payment option, run.