• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FFLs Beware

srt_1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 8, 2008
Steubenville, OH
Beware of https://taurusgunbrokers.com/ this is a scam site. Will take payment and then stop all messaging and never return emails.

I was searching for a Taurus 942 for a customer and was directed to this site.

Shame on me, I felt it was too good to be true, however I took a change and put the order through.

Once I made payment, they responded and asked for FFL information. After I sent FFL, all emails stopped. I now know I was scammed and hopefully can pass on the info so no one else falls victim to this site.

Thank you for that.
Always good to know

As a small time dealer, I stick with a couple distributors that I have a good relationship with.

I may not get the cheapest price on the net but I don't get jacked around either.

And knowing the reps, every so often they throw me a bone.

Reactions: srt_1
Beware of https://taurusgunbrokers.com/ this is a scam site. Will take payment and then stop all messaging and never return emails.

Shame on me, I felt it was too good to be true, however I took a change and put the order through.

Once I made payment, they responded and asked for FFL information. After I sent FFL, all emails stopped. I now know I was scammed and hopefully can pass on the info so no one else falls victim to this site.
Well as someone who’s ran an FFL, maybe you shouldn’t be. You fell for the easiest scam to spot that people constantly post about on most gun forums.

Notice anything about their payment options?
8BAEB79F-CBED-4BC5-B846-255FE81E5098.png

3 second google search
29946027-5851-4D0D-8F7B-ED87C0FF5550.jpeg

Even just this in multiple places is a big red flag for gun websites
33B3478F-2BA5-4297-9F8A-E1C2C869BD31.jpeg

Reactions: Carlos Danger
Thank you for that.
Always good to know

As a small time dealer, I stick with a couple distributors that I have a good relationship with.

I may not get the cheapest price on the net but I don't get jacked around either.

And knowing the reps, every so often they throw me a bone.
Same here. The client forwarded me the site. I was at fault for not looking into it better before making the purchase

Reactions: Baron23

Were you able to file a "Charge back" with your CC company?

The dead give away with scam sites is they only take payment through a third party service like PayPal, Zelle, Venmo or crypto.

If you see these payment methods, be very suspicious.

Reactions: Doc68 and srt_1
I got an idea guys, when y’all find a sight that only takes that kind of payment, instead of sending them the money, just send me half and I’ll send you a handwritten note that says “at least you saved 50%”, for fucks sakes!🤦🏻‍♂️