• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FFS multi target question

sharvest

Private
Minuteman
Dec 16, 2008
Nebraska
I'm new to the system. Say I want to put multiple targets in a group fired from a single firing point. Like a prs scenario. How do I enter and sort them. I'm struggling with this part. Thanks!

Hi,

@Diver160651 is one of our resident FFS gurus.

Sincerely,
Theis

@sharvest

- 1st remember that the Trimble FFS is tap or for submenus "tap and hold"
- 2nd any data on the main screen becomes relative to your target cards. So you need to set the main page at 100y if you want to see the come-ups from a 100y zero on your target card.. Basically the main page could be on 500m and say 2.9mils, if you then switched to a target card with the same wind, the target card would say 0 for the drop and 400m might show a hold under.
-3rd if can you define a relative target on the target card and have the other targets only show the elevation change from that target.

Go to the main page and hit Targeting.

Are you tethered or using a otherwise connected device? If so make sure the on button is selected or says on next to target groups
Once you name your FFP and hit the range button on your connected device.

You need to save and update FFPs, target, groups, and edit targets by using the submenus. Remember tap and hold - do this on the empty space to manually add a target from your FFP

If you are totally lost, my horrible typing is not going to help ~ Blaine did did a series of videos you should be able to find the video

after I typed all that stuff -- I did a quick search for his videos.. disregard my typing above, I am sure you'll find a way better explanation of everything below.

I skimmed through, I'll put the unit in my hands tonight and try that. I'm running a 1050 mainly unteathered on some known distance ranges.
Thanks!!!

Reactions: Diver160651