• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Report FGM 168, BHs 168, Rem 168 match ammo

dar1246

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 6, 2008
Nebraska
www.youtube.com
What is the differnces in quaility in ammo? My gun shoots FGM 168 great. Cant find this nowhere. Would the Blacks Hill Gold or the Remmington Match 168 be about the same.

Re: FGM 168, BHs 168, Rem 168 match ammo

Try some Hornady 168 AMAX loads. Shoots great out of my rifle and some local friends also. Price is usually pretty good too.

Nobody sells the A-max around here. The A-maxs are great bullets. That should be a great suggestion. I have a F-Class match on Sun. I don't have time to work up a load for that rifle. I might try the A-Maxs. They seem to be close. Thanks Rob

Sorry didn't know you had to buy local on a time limit. I have shot the Rem Match and it shot suprisingly good. Haven't used the BH Gold but have used the BH Match and it shot good too but the spreads were a little high for me. Never chronoed the Rem. How far out you shooting?

Either should work at 600 even with a little higher than wanted spread. If it were me I would go with the BH Gold 168 as it's loaded with an AMAX bullet.