• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FGMM 168gr $200 case

Kasumi

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 14, 2008
New York, USA
GB auction ending Wed #159642565 Federal Gold Medal Match 168gr

Guy has 7356 sales with only 3 neg feedbacks. I have purchased two cases from him in the past, he has 100 cases available.

Good deal on great ammo.

Re: FGMM 168gr $200 case

200 round case! NOT FULL 500 round case. Still a good deal though if the bids don't run it up.

yep...200rds. Dutch Auction so I think price is fixed at $200 dollars, $20 to ship

Checked a few sites; prices still up at $29-36 a box for FGMM. $20 a box ain't bad

Now if it was $200 for 500rds I'd max out the credit card!

All right....I kicked it off, I'm first bidder for 1 case.

Just to add info for others, I just ordered 1,000rds for $1099 including shipping from Ammoman.com

Enjoy!

I did the 2500 for $2500 (including shipping) from Ammoman last month.

The universe hates me so as soon as I dump a bunch of money into something the prices goes down. Hopefully my bad luck helps you guys out.
smile.gif

how do you figure you had bad luck? Thats the same as here or better depending on the auction... went there to look for 175 grainers... $1.75 a pop... yikes!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Zeroed1983</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how do you figure you had bad luck? Thats the same as here or better depending on the auction... went there to look for 175 grainers... $1.75 a pop... yikes! </div></div>

Just in general. I buy stock, it goes down. I sell, it goes up. I buy a rifle, it shows up somewhere else cheaper. Maybe I'm just subject to the idiot tax... a lot. That might explain it!

Midway has the 175gr BHA for $27/box and they had them in stock.

He's a seller local to me and 100% GTG as his feedback reflects.

Hey, I figure being able to get a 1,000rds at the same as $21.98 a box of 20 (including shipping) to be a stroke of good luck! Especially in CA.

Is there an after market for spent Federal cases? Would anyone be interested in buying them? I don't want to reload for the rifle that the FGMM's are going to be for.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is there an after market for spent Federal cases? </div></div>

Yes, there is. Once fired federal from the same lot has value to reloaders (I'm using a bunch of that myself at the moment).

This is good news! Once I get my rifle then I'll have plenty of these to sell on here. I assume (correctly?) that selling and mailing spent brass has not 'hazmat' penalties to it....?