• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FGMM 168gr in stock at Palmetto

Re: FGMM 168gr in stock at Palmetto

WTF, I had a bunch in my cart and it told me that quantity was not available, walked it all the way down from 50 to 10 in different amounts and before I was done it was out of stock earlier.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GunGasm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WTF, I had a bunch in my cart and it told me that quantity was not available, walked it all the way down from 50 to 10 in different amounts and before I was done it was out of stock earlier. </div></div>

I just did 100 boxes and was instock...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rubicon-unlmtd</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GunGasm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WTF, I had a bunch in my cart and it told me that quantity was not available, walked it all the way down from 50 to 10 in different amounts and before I was done it was out of stock earlier. </div></div>

I just did 100 boxes and was instock...</div></div>

Stupid question but did you actually order 100 boxes?

I ordered a few boxes around 6pm eastern and they were in stock and received my confirmation. Also ordered some other crap

I got a shipping notice email today, should get here wednesday.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lennyo3034</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got a shipping notice email today, should get here wednesday. </div></div>

Do you know your order number? And date of order?

They have been really slow at shipping..... but you do get it eventually....

14 business days from order placed to shipped in my experience.

I got mine from them. Anyone know where I can get any Hornady 168gr Amax?

I ordered mine on the 14th, no word on shipment yet!

Ordered on 01/11. Shipped yesterday. ETA: 02/04

saw this and thought they were back in stock lol. Ordered mine the day this was posted and it is set to be delivered today along with some of the .22 ammo I ordered

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: IslandTime</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got mine from them. Anyone know where I can get any Hornady 168gr Amax? </div></div>

I've picked up several boxes of Hornandy Match 168gr AMax from PSA's storefront over the last few weeks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rubicon-unlmtd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mine came on Friday, it takes a while but it will show up. </div></div>

+1

Got mine on Friday too. Took about 3 weeks.