• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FGMM found for 22 bucks

Andy27AL

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 15, 2013
North AL
I apologize for the inappropriate section but for those of us shooting factory ammo this was quite a find. Palmetto State Armory currently has Federal match 168 for $22.99. I just bought my 10 boxes so feel free to clean them out.

Just bought 3 boxes. Thanks for the info. I shared this exact info last time they had it for sale. They Also have 175 gr for the same price.

bought 27 now. Had to go in twice to buy to get that quantity.

If it was 175 I'd buy 50 boxes.

Last edited:
FGMM 168g is back in stock at PSA. I just ordered 4 boxes.

Also, FGMM 175g for $26.95 has been in stock along with XM118LR and a bunch of other Match ammo at SGAMMO.com. I just received my order today and they still have a bunch in stock.

I saw the SGAMMO stuff but after shipping it approaches $30 a box. I don't understand why M118LR is more expensive or as expensive as GMM. It would be awesome if it was $1 a round.

Good snag :). I was just too slow with the CC number.

I've been using the auto fill credit card number feature on my iPad/iPhone. Makes ordering things really fast!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD