• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Field of view

KUSA

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 30, 2008
North Carolina
Does anyone have the FOV specs for a USO SN3 1.8- 10? The only thing I could find was at 1.8x it is 56ft@100 yards. I would like to know what it is at 10X.

I'm also interested in the FOV on other scopes such as the Nightforce F1 if they are dialed down to to 10X.

Re: Field of view

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Humungus</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...
I'm also interested in the FOV on other scopes such as the Nightforce F1 if they are dialed down to to 10X. </div></div>
Just take the published FOV at 15x and multiply it by 1.5.

Come on fellers 61 views and one answer. Maybe this thread is boring to some but I think its important. I'll confess that the real reason I want to know about this field of view stuff is that I'm moving near Shankster and I want to see every inch of them beauties that he take home.

pulled this from midwayusa.com

Field of View at 100 Yards:

41.6' @ 1.8x

12.8' @ 10x

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct/?productnumber=343492

I used GOOGLE, it is a little known search engine
smile.gif

You are the man! I did try google but my google fu is obviously week. I need to train more.